Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Please keep your personal conflicts in game. I'd like to sleep more.
    and how much sleep would you need? 15h??? forums are exploding and you.... SLEEP!?
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Poor fass, what it be fun if fight was predictable?
    I don't see a persons hit rating being a problem related to a fight being predictable? But yes, the fight became a lot easier now when it's actually having a predictable behaviour.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

>people ask for content, anything
    >funcom ignores for a year
    >funcom launches content
    >everyone is mad at funcom for releasing content
    >funcom stares sadly through a window, while a single tear slides across his cheek

Cry as much as you want people, if you need hit rating, try something else, blue rings with white gems for example, lol.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    >people ask for content, anything
    >funcom ignores for a year
    >funcom launches content
    >everyone is mad at funcom for releasing content
    >funcom stares sadly through a window, while a single tear slides across his cheek

Cry as much as you want people, if you need hit rating, try something else, blue rings with white gems for example, lol.
    just think you lack the insight of how wierd it is to release the by far most OP item ingame, but some classes in some speccs dont push the treshold of hitrating while using it.

its rly a "you only had one job" situation. and yes hurray for keeping a subscriptionprice same as WOW when its practically free for them to keep this game running on their secret world servers. we should be greatful.
    Last edited by magnum92; 17th January 2018 at 23:23.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

So this was a fun catch up. Cliff notes seem that Armatur murdered by his own words - sorry mate, you say a lot of stuff that is obviously wrong and everyone else is right to correct it. I laughed my ass off at the Armageddon Falls thread - and not because you were wrong, but because of how insanely defensive/aggressive you got over it. Just... seriously. Lighten up!

With regard to Belsvard, that is a very narrow way of looking at it. People want content, but what they don't want is power creep in the wrong direction. New gems simply are not content. The right decision would be +hit rating as unfortunately the DT pretty much lives and breathes off crit rating and (with the whole class itself is broken) any more crit rating is just going to break them further. Hit rating also has less effect in PVP which is likely a desirable thing. If your solution is "just wear this shittiest rings you can find because lol" then I think we're about done with you contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    and how much sleep would you need? 15h??? forums are exploding and you.... SLEEP!?
    What else did you expect from a cat?
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    So fully buffed rings (2) will now give a total of +300 con.

Okay, I know it's hard to understand for some of you, but this isn't rocket science.

How does this help the game again?
    Hmmm. Try again?
    Echotun - DT

i don't really expect much from FC anymore... game has been broken like, forever? and you guys want them to fix it now?
    i'm sorry for being pessimist, that's just how i feel about this game.

but i like aoc, all broken and abandoned as it is :^)
    meh...

This has been the question of every update since 2015
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

So fully buffed rings (2) will now give a total of +300 con.

Okay, I know it's hard to understand for some of you, but this isn't rocket science.

State of the game: New gems are released. 12 pages of QQ about hit vs crit rating in PvE. One post about the silly impact of the prot/con rings on PvP. Both issues are legitimate of course. But the impact on PvP is much more game-breaking...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage