Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

60 constitution and 60 critical rating... eh... I remember something being said about missing ressources... like it was something "bigger"... after 1 and a half year I would have expected something more special and interesting but it seems like I forgot that this is AoC...

Blessed: 1050 shards: plus 60 con

Divine: 1050 shards: plus 60 crit rating

and the pets...both vendor sets were crowded this morning when I went to look

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    60 constitution and 60 critical rating... eh... I remember something being said about missing ressources... like it was something "bigger"... after 1 and a half year I would have expected something more special and interesting but it seems like I forgot that this is AoC...
    The balance of power is hilarious to me. One gem is useless (the con one), and one is ridiculously strong (the crit one).
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    The balance of power is hilarious to me. One gem is useless (the con one), and one is ridiculously strong (the crit one).
    Yeah DTs running around with like 30% base crit rating without potions. Whatever, who cares. Balance is useless anyways, RF buffs you up to the point where you can beat it with 3 good geared people, all others are AFK anyways (or have no clue how to play the game).
    I don't even have enough shards to buy one ring on my main character and I don't even think of playing my "badly geared" characters anymore (in the real content, not RF, I could just alt-tab out of the game and get T4 gear after a few months but thats just too damn boring) because most die hard fans run around in T6 gear with item shop potions and these overpowered rings. Good luck grabbing aggro off a DT that constantly crits every 10 seconds for almost 3k damage with his hex spell while having better survivablity than you xD
    Last edited by xCodename; 16th January 2018 at 16:37.

Mousagana is the critrating a misstype from you?

2014ish Cirith tried to balance DT by nerfing it, after failing the atempt raidfinder came and made the issue much worse by adding more critrating :/ I understand u dont have resourses to change DT. But adding critgem after critgem is just feeding the troll.

Meanwhile Conqs dont have enough hitrating with its T5 gear while prot-tanking T6. I highly suggest that the critrating ring is changed to a hitrating one.
    Last edited by magnum92; 16th January 2018 at 16:41.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Bravo Mussagana, pro!

Hats off takes some serious skill killing even more an already dead game!
    Last edited by Redd; 16th January 2018 at 16:49.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Disappointed for the new gems.
    This is second wasted chance. What is the meaning to have gem slot if there is no real customizzation?
    You could have added +60 cost. +60 critical directly on ring. No need gems if i cannot choise what put in.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Disappointed for the new gems.
    This is second wasted chance. What is the meaning to have gem slot if there is no real customizzation?
    You could have added +60 cost. +60 critical directly on ring. No need gems if i cannot choise what put in.
    But this wouldn't stretch the almost non existing content. RF was just created to have a insanely long farm to keep people playing, just like the Asian MMOs. Add long "development" phases and you can stretch content that would die after 3 months max. over almost 2 years.
    Last edited by xCodename; 16th January 2018 at 16:59.

Well, my post was meant to be joke, but now I'm really thinking that you're playing a DT, which can actually tank, dps and heal... :facepalm:
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast