Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Update tomorrow? Saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post
    Add new content, we don't need cosmetic things.

Fix Tempest Tree and let polearm guardian be good tank and good supporting dps in group too!

Anyway - we will see.
    Fixing tempest guardians dps is not as simple as giving them flat dmg, the burst damage of their combos is already high enough to "Fatality oneshot" clothies and lightarmor users from 95% hp. Adding further flat dmg ontop of that is gonna increase the damage output in the wrong way. I suggest increasing the dot dmg from Intimidating shout pretty strastically, to increase the dmg output, but not the quick burst dmg.

In my perspective, the damage factor isnt the top priority. I want polearm tanking to be _viable_ again. No one uses polearm tanking today cos S&S edge it out in every single aspect. Survivability [x], Total dmg output if u consider the dps buffs sword and shield grants the group [x], Aggro [X]. The only thing Polearm is good for in its current state is the range of the polearm. BUT, with these changes to intimidating shout, Im certain that polearm would be competetive again and you Mousagana would in practice have created a new class in the game for minimal effort.

Intimidating shout changes
    -25s Cooldown
    -Increase the dmg so it does atleast 300dmg/sec on normal-mit/prot PVE targets.
    -Initially when mobs get hit, they get around the same threat-level as Shieldslam from the sword and shield tree.
    Last edited by magnum92; 16th January 2018 at 14:26.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Thumbs up YAY Just YIPEEE KAYAYYYYYY New Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    Off the top of my head...new gems, some requested pets added to the gilding vendors, and the spell fatality XP bonus now being applied to melee fatalities as well. Saga info should be coming soon.
    Awesome Funcom ty ty ty Gems are long awaited goodies. & to the Gent that help push AOC to be Great again thanks a million even do I no have no millions. for the last 7 yrs i have played I always kept & bought eight er 1 yr sub or 2 yrs. Well this year been terrible & my stupid health kicking my ass. But as soon i can 1 year renew shall be again. I hate not having all my toons unlock. I know soon i be pay to unlock all my toons again. what can i say THIS GAME ROCKS. be the way Thanks all at support you always taking care of my issues in-game hands down best best u all are. is reason all my survey give 100% Awesomeness support. Bring Sexy AOC back u are doing it. WOOHOOO

Default Magnum92 I second that motion. here here

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Fixing tempest guardians dps is not as simple as giving them flat dmg, the burst damage of their combos is already high enough to "Fatality oneshot" clothies and lightarmor users from 95% hp. Adding further flat dmg ontop of that is gonna increase the damage output in the wrong way. I suggest increasing the dot dmg from Intimidating shout pretty strastically, to increase the dmg output, but not the quick burst dmg.

In my perspective, the damage factor isnt the top priority. I want polearm tanking to be _viable_ again. No one uses polearm tanking today cos S&S edge it out in every single aspect. Survivability [x], Total dmg output if u consider the dps buffs sword and shield grants the group [x], Aggro [X]. The only thing Polearm is good for in its current state is the range of the polearm. BUT, with these changes to intimidating shout, Im certain that polearm would be competetive again and you Mousagana would in practice have created a new class in the game for minimal effort.

-25s Cooldown
    -Initially when mobs get hit, they get around the same threat-level as Shieldslam from the sword and shield tree.
    Yes we need our Guard to Polearm (PA) to wok again. atm I can change from S/B to PA to gain more damage as this just lightly bit more dps to add to the fray. I like this Idea.

Cool No no please no gems should ever drop Raid Finder eeewwww.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    That feeling when imagining those gems and rings being sold in the item shop feels more right and ethical than putting them in that atrocious Raid Finder abomination.
    I don't mind doing Raid Finder but as long drops what already does. Yes Gems are best in NPC seller or real dungeons. Raid finder is more for the new comer to eventually learned real Games strategies.

-25s Cooldown
    Well, that sounds nice!

I think i would also change FORTITUDE

Fortitude changes

- Increase the guardians Crit damage and Hit rating by 20% of his constitution per rank.

-25s Cooldown
    I dunno, tempest guardian has a distinct purpose, and it's place is clearly for PvP, if people don't PvP that's up to them. For PvE it's too simple to play against scripted mobs to actually warrant being viable, and I have the same feeling about carnage conqueror (which unfortunately is viable as the gear got better).

For a skillful player such as yourself if tempest became stronger than s/b I don't think you'd see it anymore fondly than a DT, just as I find carnage tanking on my conqueror disgusting.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

That feeling when imagining those gems and rings being sold in the item shop feels more right and ethical than putting them in that atrocious Raid Finder abomination.
    While I hate to say this, I admit I'd rather buy the gems from the item shop than have to put up with any more raid finder bullsh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    I dunno, tempest guardian has a distinct purpose, and it's place is clearly for PvP, if people don't PvP that's up to them. For PvE it's too simple to play against scripted mobs to actually warrant being viable, and I have the same feeling about carnage conqueror (which unfortunately is viable as the gear got better).

For a skillful player such as yourself if tempest became stronger than s/b I don't think you'd see it anymore fondly than a DT, just as I find carnage tanking on my conqueror disgusting.
    I like playing polearm and the purpose in PVE have always been to be the more ranged tankclass that can deal more controlled with multiple mobs, that aspect still make it fun believe it or not. And I dont agree saying a specc is only for PVP, is just the syndrome of this situation, its clearly not meant to be a pvp specc with so many PVE feats in the tree.
    Last edited by magnum92; 16th January 2018 at 15:14.

[Youtube Channel]

I like playing polearm and the purpose in PVE have always been to be the more ranged tankclass that can deal with multiple mobs, that aspect still make it fun believe it or not. And saying a specc is only for PVP is just the syndrome of this situation, its clearly not meant to be a pvp specc with so many PVE feats in the tree.
    You can argue the same for Jugg tree, having so many feats that were obviously intended to have PvP purpose but FC has failed at designing/balancing them thus making them all utterly useless.

The result is, a clear distinction in tree purposes that obviously wasn't intentional but it is what is.

I think the problem is much deeper than it looks on the surface and it goes beyond FC's current capacity to be addressed in a meaningful way.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

You can argue the same for Jugg tree, having so many feats that were obviously intended to have PvP purpose but FC has failed at designing/balancing them thus making them all utterly useless.

The result is, a clear distinction in tree purposes that obviously wasn't intentional but it is what is.

I think the problem is much deeper than it looks on the surface and it goes beyond FC's current capacity to be addressed in a meaningful way.
    The same point goes for every class in the game, every class have broken/not updated scaling feats. But some feat-trees are so broken that it cant compete at all, and tempest PVE is one of the few of those. Everyone knows FC wont do full class-revamps at this point. But changing something so small like one feat, making the class competetive again, is small work, high reward. Doesnt matter if the class aint your cup of tea. Theres a reason why I will never play a ranger, but yet its played even in our guild.

[Youtube Channel]

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast