Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What class for Saga?

Default What class for Saga?

Since can only have one, just wondering what class folks would bring to Saga if they going to go at all, and whether it would be the same as your main on Crom or another.

For me, it will probably be Necro, same as main on Crom.

I hope many people go back to basics and play their oldforgotten main Im gonna play guardian atleast. IF im gonna play, lets see what it is first. If its just about leveling a char and complete a questline im not participating :P if mousagana listened to some of the feedback in the thread, then maybe.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

I need to know what the deal is first. It depends on so many things : gear/lvl/aa restrictions (who will roll a dt without vom ? xD), and server objectives. However there's a good chance I'll roll a class I don't already have on Crom just to get a taste of something different. Possibly conq or tos.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

i'll make a conq or a DT...
    My main is a conq, and also have another conq, but i like this class... so i'll probably make one.

I had a DT but i didn't like it. I may give it another chance.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    (who will roll a dt without vom ? xD)
    That would be me! I don't raid or tank, mainly solo so I went for the DPS build. While it will depend on what the server actually is, I'm leaning towards another DT.

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    (who will roll a dt without vom ? xD)
    Dt can be pretty interesting if u play dreadspecc
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

They need to give actual information to convince me to even bother rolling one.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

DT has been main since launch and would roll another in a second. Vom or not.

However, if RF is any indication of the current state of the game, I'll be rolling a TOS seeing as healers are almost never available during US primetime and I find it the most exciting and challenging of the 3 to play in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    They need to give actual information to convince me to even bother rolling one.
    Same. I would consider it if;

1/ raiding wasn't a big part of it (cheap and easy raiding has ruined most other content progression wise)
    2/ difficulty was adjusted back to early ROTG days so the content is challenging again

If it's just the same content on a new character, sorry, been there done that.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    I hope many people go back to basics and play their oldforgotten main Im gonna play guardian atleast. IF im gonna play, lets see what it is first. If its just about leveling a char and complete a questline im not participating :P if mousagana listened to some of the feedback in the thread, then maybe.
    Borned barbarian i will die barbarian.
    If i will come back for saga server, will be as barbarian :-)
    Victory or Death

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast