Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by megaphotonics View Post
    sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been answered though I have read all that has been stated in the forum about the Saga Server. I have 3 char slots occupied and the rest are locked, if I join Saga after closure will the char be transferred to Crom or just the items and if the char is transferred will I need a empty unlocked slot?
    It was said before and answered by a Dev that when the Saga character transfer's to Crom at the end, a slot will be created for it no matter what your current slot status is on Crom. So it does look like you'll get another unlocked slot with the saga guy in it.

Why so much hate for RF in Saga? FC know thier s****. Without it almost no one would kill anything there. Beside few guilds who already pre-planed class spread on new server there is no way to pug anything there due to time and one character limit, right? Right?

"Shortly after washing ashore on Tortage Island, you are assigned a “Saga Quest” which tasks you with reaching various progression milestones:
    *Reach Level 20
    *Reach Level 50
    *Reach Level 80
    *Fulfill your Destiny"

For me it's all going to come down to what the special saga questline is. I'm a PvEer and in it for the Quest lines. I know the inbetween quests will all be the same we've all seen, but will the 20, 50, 80 quests be something new? If yes, good I'll give it a go and see how high I get.

If on the other hand they're the same ingame Destiny quests we have now ...... not a lot of interest in that.

Please disable Raidfinder on Saga server and replace the milestone with "Defeat last boss in XX dungeons" Like 3 khitai, 3 old world, 3 unchained dungeons, 3 Dragonspine as you have set up the raid progression like that. (or even do 2 DS dungeons and leave out the super long one which is a cool dungeon, but might be a bit much for what we are doing here)

While I feel a few new quirks could have been added, I look forward to this, but rest assured, Raid finder will fuxxor the spirit of this server.

Also I feel like this was a GOLDEN opportunity for you to add 3 month sub offers that match the length of the 3 month servers you plan on introducing with sub rewards for a 3 month value.

You could even make the 3 month sub offers something that pertains to the ruelset of the 3 month server. (I thought that up in about 45 seconds and bet it would net funcom more money than if you didn't do it)

For instance one or more of the following:
    *Boosted AA pots (10%)
    *Some vanity of some sort like a helmet
    *A Rune that gives a buff like 15% OOC move speed and regen, or further increases XP on fatality bonus.
    *A level 80 only mount.
    Last edited by Thunderclese; 23rd January 2018 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    "Shortly after washing ashore on Tortage Island, you are assigned a “Saga Quest” which tasks you with reaching various progression milestones:
    *Reach Level 20
    *Reach Level 50
    *Reach Level 80
    *Fulfill your Destiny"

For me it's all going to come down to what the special saga questline is. I'm a PvEer and in it for the Quest lines. I know the inbetween quests will all be the same we've all seen, but will the 20, 50, 80 quests be something new? If yes, good I'll give it a go and see how high I get.

If on the other hand they're the same ingame Destiny quests we have now ...... not a lot of interest in that.
    I imagine it will be one single bare-bones quest. First quest step is to reach level 20. When you do that it progresses and tells you to reach level 50, and so on through all the steps up to completing T4. No actual new content involved, just a 'tracker' telling you what to go do next. The rewards will likely be given to you from the achievement system at each step along the way.

Default T6 scrolls

I just would like to make sure I understand it correctly.

If I play dt and get t6 weapons (1he sword + shield). When the toon will be transfered, I can get the scroll to conq. But would I have to get 2x 1he or could I take 1x 2he?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I imagine it will be one single bare-bones quest. First quest step is to reach level 20. When you do that it progresses and tells you to reach level 50, and so on through all the steps up to completing T4. No actual new content involved, just a 'tracker' telling you what to go do next. The rewards will likely be given to you from the achievement system at each step along the way.
    Kinda feeling that's how it will be too, but won't know til I hit level 20. Really sad thing is I just ran a character through Tortage over the holidays. I like Tortage, but on a yearly schedule or so, not this soon after.

Default T6 Weapon/Necklace

did I get that right - to get the T6 stuff on your Saga character, you need to clear all raids from T1 until T4 (including), correct?
    (and T6 is just a bonus to get a vanity cloak)

Well, then - it took me 2 years on my Crom main char to finish T4 first time...
    ofc T4 clearance on my following toons went a lot smother and faster, but still - 14 weeks to clear it, with all "the Crom duties" (regular guild raids) still in tact, seems impossible tbh.
    say you need approx. 4 weeks to reach lvl 80 (not being able to use XP gain potions as i read it) and get/craft some gear to enable you for raiding - that leaves you 10 weeks for the raid progression.

It's 5 raid tiers (T1, T2, T3, T3.5 and T4) - so 2 weeks per raid, with 1 week lookout - that makes 2x raids per tier.... )*
    err - how on earth would I gear up with usual low drop rates and only two raids per tier for the Saga lifespan?

I dont get it

)* ofc the raids can overlap, but not too much: e.g. you cannot go T2/T3 without at least a few T1 pieces, for T3.5 2nd boss u need a lot of protection if you're a tank and so on...
    - make it 4x raids per tier during that 10weeks Saga raiding time - in four raids you may not get a single drop for your class if your unlucky :/

Maybe people will have to learn how to CC adds on Sheng again. Feels like its only a dozen players left in the game that can manage
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Maybe people will have to learn how to CC adds on Sheng again. Feels like its only a dozen players left in the game that can manage
    I will root the runners for you like it was 2013...