Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Maybe my english is not good enough to understand everything correctly ;-)

if I have created a barb on saga-server and received the T6-items(weapon).

Can I claim the T6-weapon for my conq on crom later?

yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by nattok View Post
    Maybe my english is not good enough to understand everything correctly ;-)

if I have created a barb on saga-server and received the T6-items(weapon).

Can I claim the T6-weapon for my conq on crom later?

yes or no?
    Yes, you will get a 1 time claim that can be used on any Crom character.

Disable raidfinder... let the people progress for real instead of grinding up rf before they enter real raids.

/Ubermiley
    Torilius Necro
    Ubermiley Pom
    Invitmi BS
    Pewpewgirl Tos

One thing I gotta say.... I haven't seen this much activity on AoC forum in years. Maybe Funcom has something here

Quote Originally Posted by Demofyre View Post
    its 14 weeks for the saga Server. reaching lvl 80 plus gearing up a whole raid group well enough for T6 to kill Ethram??

if the saga server has regular cd for raid instances I dont see how that should be possible! maybe a dev can enlighten us here?!?
    You can do it all in a mix of khitai dungeons gear and t4 raid gear ,so basically get to the point of being able to grind khitai and use the extra boost from rf and membership token gains and you are pretty much at an okay gear level..it's still a farce
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

No, keep RF on please for people like me who hate 6 man dungeons! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    I've never transferred a character between servers, only been subject to server merges. So does our personal bank items get moved with us when a character is transferred ....
    "Remember, your Saga character’s inventory carries over to Crom when the Saga ends, so you can show off or even trade your goods with the community." It looks like it will be an auto transfer when the saga server shuts down in May and yes everything you've earned on Saga will go to Crom with you.

Great to see something "new" thanks Mussagna for giving us something little to enjoy at least. This was not really what I was hoping for when I read the first hints about the temporary server but alright, it is something and I will roll there (assassin of course) to try it out with friends.

However, I hope you rethink the plans of adding Raid Finder on this server. It is already stopped content on Crom to some extent and I fear it might do the same on Saga even if there we only have one character each and I guess the popping will be quite rare, even if you are in the "best time zones. Please let the people who enjoy Raid Finder do it on Crom/Fury and dont enable it on Saga at all and replace the "*Complete a Raid via the Raid Finder" in the Saga Quest with something else like maybe complete a 6-man dungeon or something of that sort. Anyway, see you all on Saga. This lemming will try it out. :-)

Edit: Spelling
    Last edited by Maark; 23rd January 2018 at 18:44.
    Retired

Quote = Timaras "- RF is disabled at start - why? or why not complete disabled?- i promise RF will break the feeling of making real raids or dungeons fast..."

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I too agree. Disable Raid Finder on this server, having it defeats the entire purpose of the intent of the server.
    The Saga Quest
    Shortly after washing ashore on Tortage Island, you are assigned a “Saga Quest” which tasks you with reaching various progression milestones:

*Complete a Raid via the Raid Finder*

RF is one of the milestones, so it needs to be there.