Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

If people want to grind raidfinder, then let them do it on crom. Having raidfinder ruins the idea of having REAL raids on saga server
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Default Saga

sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been answered though I have read all that has been stated in the forum about the Saga Server. I have 3 char slots occupied and the rest are locked, if I join Saga after closure will the char be transferred to Crom or just the items and if the char is transferred will I need a empty unlocked slot?

Yes! Pls consider disabling the Raid finder on Saga. Lets have an old fashioned progression instead of a mindless RF Festival.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by megaphotonics View Post
    sorry if I'm asking a question that has already been answered though I have read all that has been stated in the forum about the Saga Server. I have 3 char slots occupied and the rest are locked, if I join Saga after closure will the char be transferred to Crom or just the items and if the char is transferred will I need a empty unlocked slot?
    Sounds like you don't need any extra character slots. The Saga character is essentially a free slot and that character will be transferred fully to Crom. You would then be left with all your characters, but you would probably have the same old FTP restriction of only having 3 character slots unlocked at a time.

dont understand the logic behind having raidfinder on saga, its against the only fun factor with the server (progressing raids from scratch). Ivory tower guild was actually gonna roll a char on saga before we noticed this. Please right this wrong
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

or if it is written in the stars that saga server needs rf rings, then let them rain in real raids. It's better for (almost) everyone that raidfinder stays out
    Last edited by Maly; 23rd January 2018 at 16:57.
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    dont understand the logic behind having raidfinder on saga, its against the only fun factor with the server (progressing raids from scratch). Ivory tower guild was actually gonna roll a char on saga before we noticed this. Please right this wrong
    Amen, Brother.
    Victory or Death

disable RF please... takes away the entire point of the server? no?

I have the strong feeling that this server will divide the playerbase even more, RF farmers will probably stay on Crom and keep farming RF and the last remaining veterans who are going to endure another grind to 80 with AAs are going to roll on the saga server.
    2 servers each with very little population, finding groups on Crom can take very long already if it's not Slithering Chaos.

Free to play players wont really be able to keep up since these bonus things will only be available for premium players, grinding AA points in such a short time will take probably just too long if you don't play 12 hours a day (not to mention you can't do most AA EXP rewarding dungeons without the right AAs).

Keep Raidfinder disabled on Saga.