Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga server !

Quote Originally Posted by Kantakwa View Post
    No you do not need an open slot.
    Sounds good, kind of makes you wonder when their example shows all those open green locks vs the red closed some of us have.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Sounds good, kind of makes you wonder when their example shows all those open green locks vs the red closed some of us have.
    But still no mention if that extra saga slot is counting as a free slot or not.

When Saga will close, Saga-Char will be transfered to Crom, will it be unlocked and free to play or locked and need to pay for an extra char slot in their shop ? Can i delete it to get an extra unlock for my others chars ?
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Also you must disable premium teleports or at the very least the Enigmata of Yag port since its prevents people to actually do the key for Yag and gives instant access to the Pants Pinata.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

BTW, will it be possible to do stuff like Purist achievement and create guild/guild city on Saga server?
    Last edited by Blasphemer; 24th January 2018 at 10:43.
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Also you must disable premium teleports or at the very least the Enigmata of Yag port since its prevents people to actually do the key for Yag and gives instant access to the Pants Pinata.
    You cant really farm it effectively when everyone has only one character. Besides, isnt it nice to have ONE useful thing for the rangers to do until May
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Besides, isnt it nice to have ONE useful thing for the rangers to do until May
    Who wants to roll a ranger lul

Suggestion @Funcom:

Don't limit crafting skills on Saga server by the size of the guild city! You know its impossible to do the grind, so let everyone become full alchemist /armor smith / etc. without having the guild city buildings.

Just to make sure, if my main on Crom is a Barb, and I decide to play a Conq on Saga, then ANYTHING I get on my Conq on Saga will be available on my Barb on Crom when Saga is over?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Suggestion @Funcom:

Don't limit crafting skills on Saga server by the size of the guild city! You know its impossible to do the grind, so let everyone become full alchemist /armor smith / etc. without having the guild city buildings.
    yeah this point will be interesting... 3 months and so much to do, not a good idea to focus on farming for this...

having access to crafts would be nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadoonga View Post
    Just to make sure, if my main on Crom is a Barb, and I decide to play a Conq on Saga, then ANYTHING I get on my Conq on Saga will be available on my Barb on Crom when Saga is over?
    It sounds like you get your choice of conq Weapon/Neck on Saga, and on Crom you claim an item which grants you your choice of a Barb Weapon/Neck.