Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things promised but still not in game

Default Things promised but still not in game

The biggest question I have is the 'new gems' for those left handed legendary rings. Where are they? What are they?

I've pretty much given up on any new subscription offers...even though one was promised since June 2016 or so

T6 weapon vendors...not likely

Would be nice to put something else in the world boss quest line now that most old players could have four cloaks (wisdom on my bear woot!)

How about putting shards into the tier raids?
    T1 raids : 1 per boss
    T2 raids: 2 per boss
    etc
    Just would need to add them to the loot table on top of relics imo should not be that hard

Still would have liked to see a Quillin mount but that's not happening either

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The biggest question I have is the 'new gems' for those left handed legendary rings. Where are they? What are they?

I've pretty much given up on any new subscription offers...even though one was promised since June 2016 or so

T6 weapon vendors...not likely

Would be nice to put something else in the world boss quest line now that most old players could have four cloaks (wisdom on my bear woot!)

How about putting shards into the tier raids?
    T1 raids : 1 per boss
    T2 raids: 2 per boss
    etc
    Just would need to add them to the loot table on top of relics imo should not be that hard

Still would have liked to see a Quillin mount but that's not happening either
    Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    That's something that's still not quite clear to even me, so I'd like to have that refined before I try to make the time. Resource availability is definitely a concern here.
    [...]
    The Devs need to ask for resources to create new RF gems, isn't that enough of an answer?
    Let's say there will the same amount of new RF gems like there are old RF gems, thats 5 gems. There are not enough of Funcoms resources asigned to Age of Conan to create (most likely) 5 trivial items.
    Laughable, nothing will happen here.
    Last edited by xCodename; 9th November 2017 at 18:12.

Make one gem hit rating, one constitution or some other single thing

Make one gem hit rating, one constitution or some other single thing
    And what content you'd need that extra hit rating or constitution for?

Ah yeah more RF.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Empty gem slots are lonely...they need a buddy

Empty gem slots are lonely...they need a buddy
    Maybe at the anniversary in 2034... maybe... you know, the ressources are missing...

Complaining about silly raid finder stuff that you've been waiting a few months for? Some of us have been waiting 9.5 years for drunken brawling , as advertised!
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Remove those empty gemslots, problem solved
    Malystrie, barb pvp 0,66 lvl
    Rinloth, pom (minigames lost 0)

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Complaining about silly raid finder stuff that you've been waiting a few months for? Some of us have been waiting 9.5 years for drunken brawling , as advertised!
    This! And working Sieges... shame that such a gem have been left there to rot. Hi to all TS lads!

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    This! And working Sieges... shame that such a gem have been left there to rot. Hi to all TS lads!
    Hey Stonepaw ,We are still waiting for new aas and crafting revamp too !N.O.T
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast