Thread: The Tournament of White Serpant

Default The Tournament of White Serpant

To celebrate his victory over the Destyanic hordes, the Prince of House Jade Asp proclaims a tournament of flesh be had in his Honor!

This challenge, issued for November 7, and signed by the Prince, lists the rules to be followed. The tournament shall exhibit great spectacle and expensive pageantry. Challengers shall fight nude, to the death in the city of Seppermenru. The champion shall be the fighter left standing, and proclaimed the White Serpent, an honorary titled bestowing the gift of full Stygian citizenship, along with other fabulous prizes. The celebration shall also be marked by a dance competition! All citizens of the realm are welcomed.

Rules:

1) This is a two loss, elimination tournament fought in the arena of Sepermenru.

2) Only non-Stygian races may enter the competition.

3) No clothes may be worn. Only two rings and a weapon of choice.

Winner of the tournament shall receive:

A Legendary Mount and a one month premium subscription.

Come tonight at 8:30 EST

I might have made it if you had announced this earlier XD Sadly I won't make it tonight.
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

Aye, no idea.
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

I win by default.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Well... It went good, but not for me;p I lost to Trim Was so close to be a champion again;p
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.