Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alt Farming

I guess it really is not a big deal. I have however found a way to turn it into a fun game (for me). You wait until the player and his alt are in the area about to start the fight, then queue up for PvP. If you have a partner in Crime, they watch to make sure that both player and Alt queued up and then they queue up while you are in battle. Most times the Alt farmer will lose both matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I guess it really is not a big deal. I have however found a way to turn it into a fun game (for me). You wait until the player and his alt are in the area about to start the fight, then queue up for PvP. If you have a partner in Crime, they watch to make sure that both player and Alt queued up and then they queue up while you are in battle. Most times the Alt farmer will lose both matches.
    Did it a pair of times (without partner, just signed while he was in fight with his alt and then gone in hide) but in this way you can do only ONE duel, 100% he get out of legs out of the arena and wait (also one hour) until you not left the arena for continue his alt-farming and this is annoying!
    Victory or Death

I think some people do it because they don't like PvP but they like achievements. If they can get some PvP achievements without any real PvP, by farming alts, then that's a way to do it. Also, some people make 'agreements' with friends of theirs (not their own alts) for one side to win.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

There's no legit way to obtain the rewards in a timely basis. There are no alternatives.

You'd have to be pretty big denial about the state of the game to possibly care about any of this.

Majority of events in PvP week are uncontested outside of the few hours/weekends when the game has a little life left in it (and even then, a lot are still uncontested), and standing around pit masters arena waiting for someone to show up to have 2 duels with before they leave, and then you wait 2 more hours for someone else to do the same thing is no reasonable way to get anything done.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    I think some people do it because they don't like PvP but they like achievements. If they can get some PvP achievements without any real PvP, by farming alts, then that's a way to do it. Also, some people make 'agreements' with friends of theirs (not their own alts) for one side to win.
    Maybe I am too loyal to ideals that do not exist anymore but in my opinion the nice part of achievement is that they represent your real triumphs in game, title or pet to show that you have gained in battle.
    Avoid the work and gain it anycase is the new fashion that for me have absolutly no sense exactly as gain the T4 from RF without ever having entered a single raid (T1-2-3-4), in addition to boring the real players who have to be hidden for hours to be able to "steal" a simple duel.
    Victory or Death

100% exploit. Anyone who does it should be permanently banned.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    100% exploit. Anyone who does it should be permanently banned.
    Players who are absolutely garbage after 5+ years of playing should be banned for life, but we can't all get what we want.

There's no need to call people names.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Of course not, since it happens daily for everyone who visit to watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12