Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My build of Priest of Mitra.

I can send you screenshot. Maybe it’s some bug on ui?

Yes maly, re-installed ui and now it says 2seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyky View Post
    - Clarity of Mind + Force of Will work perfectly on Repulse.
    1st because it does not use mana at all. 2nd because it gives +10% more damage on a fully feated +10% increased Repulse.
    I never said clarity of mind + force of will doensnt works, but if you skip Glowing radiance to obtain it, skipping a full minute of 14% weapondmg and 3% spelldmg for the whole raid, that is a selfish and rly bad priority. Lets say the other pom got Glowing radiance, and you use the bigheal, you block the whole raid of gaining the benefits the other pom would have applied if he used the heal instead of you...

And, Lance of Mitra is sucks as Chevrette said. Becuase it does not do anything better than Smite, just it puts a heal on this oblong spell and uses a lot of mana, while Smite consumes the least mana of any of your main spells. You can improve Smite 5 different ways, while Lance of Mitra only 3.
    *10%ish more dmg then smite, with the same casttime,
    * It has the ability to hit several targets further away then splash distance, since its a column-spell.
    * Spellweave buff increase the Crit-rating and Crit-dmgrating of Lance more then Smite. (for example critdmg rating of lance is 60%+, while smite is 40%+)
    * Can heal over 800hp per cast.

It only costs 70 more mana per spell to cast, any pom with decent gear can afford that manacost.
    Skipping Glowing radiance and Healing-lance is trading two strong utility tools, gaining very little (if any) dmg increase.
    Interesting how you can argue that something that does the same dmg as smite, but heals a very nice amount at the same time, is a bad spell.
    Last edited by magnum92; 25th October 2017 at 09:27.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Im on my pom now, and its 2.5s for me in the desc. Is my pom broken or what?
    Not, I think 2,5 is the correct number. You have to hit something else before you can go back to Lance of Mitra, if I remember well how it worked when I used it.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Not, I think 2,5 is the correct number. You have to hit something else before you can go back to Lance of Mitra, if I remember well how it worked when I used it.
    Nah it was just my UI showing wrong, its 2seconds like maly said

[Youtube Channel]

Yes maly, re-installed ui and now it says 2seconds.

I never said clarity of mind + force of will doensnt works, but if you skip Glowing radiance to obtain it, skipping a full minute of 14% weapondmg and 3% spelldmg for the whole raid, that is a selfish and rly bad priority. Lets say the other pom got Glowing radiance, and you use the bigheal, you block the whole raid of gaining the benefits the other pom would have applied if he used the heal instead of you...

*10%ish more dmg then smite, with the same casttime,
    * It has the ability to hit several targets further away then splash distance, since its a column-spell.
    * Spellweave buff increase the Crit-rating and Crit-dmgrating of Lance more then Smite. (for example critdmg rating of lance is 60%+, while smite is 40%+)
    * Can heal over 800hp per cast.

It only costs 70 more mana per spell to cast, any pom with decent gear can afford that manacost.
    Skipping Glowing radiance and Healing-lance is trading two strong utility tools, gaining very little (if any) dmg increase.
    Interesting how you can argue that something that does the same dmg as smite, but heals a very nice amount at the same time, is a bad spell.
    How Glowing Radiance came up? I did not even mention it! Never mind.
    - Glowing Radiance works perfectly well with the Searing Light of Purification of Mitra. If! You are using your Radiance spell first.

I do not want to go deep in this "spell battle" between Lance of Mitra and Smite, but let be enough that if you want to be on top with heals and with dps together, you need to decrease your mana cost as much as you can, and you have to improve your short spells as much as you can. The less spell you can use the more you can get out of it. Believe me I know Chevrette well, I have played with him a lot, and I know that guy has an insane dps, he is a little hot blooded, but he knows that POM very well. His feat and rotation is vastly different than the ordinary and outdated version that you and the majority of the POM's are still using today. I do not want to convince you, because it is a matter of taste what and how you want to use. Have fun!

How Glowing Radiance came up? I did not even mention it! Never mind.
    - Glowing Radiance works perfectly well with the Searing Light of Purification of Mitra. If! You are using your Radiance spell first.

I do not want to go deep in this "spell battle" between Lance of Mitra and Smite, but let be enough that if you want to be on top with heals and with dps together, you need to decrease your mana cost as much as you can, and you have to improve your short spells as much as you can. The less spell you can use the more you can get out of it. Believe me I know Chevrette well, I have played with him a lot, and I know that guy has an insane dps, he is a little hot blooded, but he knows that POM very well. His feat and rotation is vastly different than the ordinary and outdated version that you and the majority of the POM's are still using today. I do not want to convince you, because it is a matter of taste what and how you want to use. Have fun!
    Yes chevrette is a good pom.

I brought up glowing radiance becouse that was one of the things that was sacrificed when taking clarity. Lowering the whole raids dps for your own gain, is not my definition of modern good guild atleast.

Mana cost today shouldnt be an issue for anyone since u go with silver twillight, you can spam whatever u want nowadays. Thus 1 point Holy accession.

Class forum is here for discussing. If you dont feel like discussing anymore, then cya i guess
    Last edited by magnum92; 25th October 2017 at 10:47.

[Youtube Channel]

Nah it was just my UI showing wrong, its 2seconds like maly said
    Sure. I have not used Lance of Mitra for long time ago.

Im not saying anything bad about chevrette, he is an awesome pom.

Mana cost today shouldnt be an issue for anyone since u go with silver twillight, you can spam whatever u want nowadays.
    Ok, what is "Silver Twilight" am I missed something?!

Ok, what is "Silver Twilight" am I missed something?!
    Oh ok I got it!

Blessing of the Silver Twilight II (weapon + necklace) = +6% mana tap

Oh ok I got it!

Blessing of the Silver Twilight II (weapon + necklace) = +6% mana tap
    Yeah but the best necklace is from the Pit Master arena. Those are better than T5/T6 accessories.
    Last edited by Anzu; 25th October 2017 at 20:22.

Yeah but the best necklace is from the Pit Master arena. Those are better than T5/T6 accessories.
    You get 2 stacks of silver twillight by putting gems in RF/Slithering Chaos rings. U can get 6% without any form of t6. And if you want to go arena neck u can still get 3x with weapn + ring + ring, which is 9.5% manatap
    Last edited by magnum92; 25th October 2017 at 11:06.

[Youtube Channel]

You get 2 stacks of silver twillight by putting gems in RF/Slithering Chaos rings. U can get 6% without any form of t6. And if you want to go arena neck u can still get 3x with weapn + ring + ring, which is 9.5% manatap
    Wow! I did not know that, thx.
    I have not played about 8 months ago. I have not these accessories and gems.

the issue is that if you want to get the buffs from the rings only, you need to get 2 gems with exactly the same buffs, while if you have t6 weapons/accessories you are a bit more flexible.

and, since the combination of buffs is totally random, it usually takes quite a bit of farming to get what you want.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast