Thread: Gold cap on char to 10,but...

Default Gold cap on char to 10,but...

But maybe the warehouse the cap is not 10 and it is more???? I have this doubt,hopefully you can resolve me this.

Thanks in advance.
    Babilonio - Stygian Ranger - Crom PvE

free to play acct gold cap per toon is 10g

p2p subscription players unlimited gold

but you can circumvent it by storing your gold in a guild bank if you are f2p
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    free to play acct gold cap per toon is 10g

p2p subscription players unlimited gold

but you can circumvent it by storing your gold in a guild bank if you are f2p
    And personal bank,still the cap is 10????
    Ximinet - Priest of Mitra - Crom PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinet View Post
    personal bank has no option to store gold, at least none that i have seen. only guild bank.

you could make an alt account and make a "dummy guild" if the guild you're in wont let you store extra gold. need to be 20 to make a guild, or have a friend above that make one for you, then invite your alt. Just need to be able to reach the trader in tortage to access bank and mail.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    personal bank has no option to store gold, at least none that i have seen. only guild bank.

you could make an alt account and make a "dummy guild" if the guild you're in wont let you store extra gold. need to be 20 to make a guild, or have a friend above that make one for you, then invite your alt. Just need to be able to reach the trader in tortage to access bank and mail.
    Good idea. Thanks.
    Babilonio - Stygian Ranger - Crom PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinet View Post
    If by Personal Bank you mean that second set of numbers below what gold you currently have; That's the overflow (above the 10g limit on F2p players) you have. The only way you can get at it is by subbing. And as far as I know there's no limit on how much can be in the overflow area (one of my characters currently has 25g listed there).