Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: game died right?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I'm glad top learn that I'm above the rules, since I'm still playing.

Now, I'll remind you of one of the rules: personal conflicts do not belong on the forums. If you want to fight someone, do it in game.

Naming and shaming isn't allowed either.
    Who got named ? no one. Not sure what you are trying to do accept push my buttons to get me banned.

Back on topic : It is only a matter of time before most of the fun people leave the game, and it is left with one of the worst communities in all of MMORPG history.
    Last edited by Solareus; 6th November 2017 at 22:06.
    "This games community is not a community at all, it's a cancer." Altaro | Goldenboy is my biggest fan. His shrine to me is flattering yet scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Solareus View Post
    Who got named ? no one. Not sure what you are trying to do accept push my buttons to get me banned.

Back on topic : It is only a matter of time before most of the fun people leave the game, and it is left with one of the worst communities in all of MMORPG history.
    I disagree with this, The community is doing as well as it has been since the mergers. You are just being a troll, not only in global but in here.

It's a public warning. Play nice.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Who got named ? no one. Not sure what you are trying to do accept push my buttons to get me banned...
    There’s an un-named modérateur who does JUST that.

The community/population has hit an all time low with what’s left. People who join Raid Finder to just put their toon on follow and/or pull the bosses to constantly troll, the jokers who join mini-games to stand there while others get them “wins”, and the inexperienced who join PuG T3&4(s) with NO skill and/or motivation to learn the fights and wish to be carried.

T5 & 6 !?!?!?! ~ Even the Guilds that WERE running them are starting to thin out . This time next year; you’ll be lucky to see anyone doing them.

Pay the subs if you want to still hang with your friends ~ but that’s about it.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 7th November 2017 at 00:43.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    There’s an un-named modérateur who does JUST that.

The community/population has hit an all time low with what’s left. People who join Raid Finder to just put their toon on follow and/or pull the bosses to constantly troll, the jokers who join mini-games to stand there while others get them “wins”, and the inexperienced who join PuG T3&4(s) with NO skill and/or motivation to learn the fights and wish to be carried.

T5 & 6 !?!?!?! ~ Even the Guilds that WERE running them are starting to thin out . This time next year; you’ll be lucky to see anyone doing them.

Pay the subs if you want to still hang with your friends ~ but that’s about it.
    That's weird, I have never seen any of this phenomenon you describe on Fury. Must be localized to Crom. We don't even get minigame afkers anymore. and minis are happening all the time. RF when it happens we get no trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeetz View Post
    That's weird, I have never seen any of this phenomenon you describe on Fury. Must be localized to Crom. We don't even get minigame afkers anymore. and minis are happening all the time. RF when it happens we get no trolling.
    Yes, it is a phenomenon that has hit much Crom.
    Maybe because on Fury if you want to survive you have to try to play, because you can be attacked at any time by other players on Crom it is not necessary and this thing is becoming a double-cut weapon.
    Even though RFs were designed to give people the possibility to learn raid tactics in a safer, more secure, controlled environment, they also showed that people DO NOT WANT to learn, they just want easy and shining partecipation reward.
    Since it's impossible to kick someone from an RF, people have totally stopped learning to play, the server is full of casual players that play as if they were on a Korean MMORPG.
    They roll a new character and run to 80 without learning anything about toon and in fact they reach 80 with the default bar in growth with generic combo (Sweep, Slam, Enraging Strike III, Enraging Wound III etc.) they do not read chat and forum and do not try to improve and just start doing RF from morning to night, that and only that (except when there are WBs).
    In RF they do not try to learn tactics, they refuse any tactics, cooperation, and any voice software, they rely on those 5-6 exp players to be carried and try to bypass any tactic through brute-force (gear T4 + noob-buff x3++), and some RF where tactics can not be bypassed, can be long hours. You can end up with a low T3 only when you are lucky that miasma or bloodraw does not strike them because after a year you still can not explain the target's target (admitted they read you).
    Victory or Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12