Thread: Rp in AoC

Default Rp in AoC

Greetings. Old returning player here. I was wondering... How is the Rp community these days?

Quote Originally Posted by lakitty View Post
    Greetings. Old returning player here. I was wondering... How is the Rp community these days?
    It's not the healthiest, but still happens.

You'll find quite a few RPers in the SHI still, and theres two larger guilds recruiting and a couple of small ones too. You'll also see old rp guilds re-emerge during worldboss events.

House Jade Asp is basically Empire of Stygia redux

Then there's House Merano as the 2nd large one.

Then for smaller ones there's The Wolfrunners and Horde of Chaos.

Then there's rp friendly guilds of course, but those are about the only RP guilds I can think of atm.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Hehe I would add House Merano as the largest;p Not entirely sure about HJA, but our HM online at peak hours normaly around 20-30 players;p Ofcourse numbers mean nothing, its all about quality of rp But still its nice to have guildies online

I would start investigatiuon at http://aocrpcommunity.shivtr.com/
    Last edited by Tavio; 1st November 2017 at 10:28.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Some of us small guilds are indeed around and coming back. Red Lotus being one of them.
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

Good to see old guilds returning to aoc
    If you want to add Red Lotus at Community Forums just contact me or any other admin Satetka, Neverlin, Pax, Virgetia, Akhmenukep
    Once you add Red Lotus youll get Admin rights too
    Last edited by Tavio; 14th November 2017 at 14:35.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Sure, go for it
    "A wise old man once said 'You must find the way'. And I have found it. It is exceedingly simple. I will chop off your head. Then you too will know the way." - Diary of a Khitan Madman

Age of Conan Roleplay Community

Quote Originally Posted by Tavio View Post
    Hehe I would add House Merano as the largest;p Not entirely sure about HJA, but our HM online at peak hours normaly around 20-30 players;p Ofcourse numbers mean nothing, its all about quality of rp But still its nice to have guildies online

I would start investigatiuon at http://aocrpcommunity.shivtr.com/
    We have from 30-40 online from 8 am pst till midnight pst.

We have grown alot.

Heavy focus on RP. Alot of english speaking rprs.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Default EoS redux

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    It's not the healthiest, but still happens.

You'll find quite a few RPers in the SHI still, and theres two larger guilds recruiting and a couple of small ones too. You'll also see old rp guilds re-emerge during worldboss events.

House Jade Asp is basically Empire of Stygia redux

Then there's House Merano as the 2nd large one.

Then for smaller ones there's The Wolfrunners and Horde of Chaos.

Then there's rp friendly guilds of course, but those are about the only RP guilds I can think of atm.
    I think we may be become EoS again soon. With the wars in the north complete and unification with House Nafertiri there is only one more house that remains!

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post
    I think we may be become EoS again soon. With the wars in the north complete and unification with House Nafertiri there is only one more house that remains!
    What House would that be?

As far as RP guilds in no particular order
    * Crimson Veil (Acheronian Cabal)
    * Wolfrunners (Cimmerian / wolf)
    * Red Lotus (Silkroad / merchant / trader)
    * Red Sails (merchant/trader/pirate)
    * House Jade Asp (large, multi-focus)
    * House Merano (large, multi-focus)

There are several independents as well with guilds with 2 or 4 people in them for specific storylines.
    Last edited by VenaRavenhair; 30th November 2017 at 01:22.

I'd prefer to list HOUSE JADE ASP of the Empire of Stygia as RP focus Stygia. We happen to do more PvP then most bbecause satetka the high priest is a domination focused megalomaniac who believes a strong army is the key to survival and Sets will.

The fact that we happen to do t4 and below is because if Tavio or any other rp PvP force field against me I want to be ready. Also treasure hunting is fun.