Thread: 3 Quest Daily

Default 3 Quest Daily

Just curious what other people are doing.

For me, I typically hit the Hykarian race & hay dummy's for two. For the 3rd I'll usually do either the Furnance one in Kara where you burn the 5 bodies, the Pit Master Daily, or the defending the well Paikang where you just kill the 2 mobs.

Any other quickies?

If you have the rank at their faction, you can add the snakequest (female shammy) and the fetch a horse quest (Feng) from the hyrkanians. I usually do those four when I need MOAs on a toon, quick, easy and everything nearby.

I do the Pit Master arena daily quest and then in Fengdu I do the corpse-burning one and the one to walk a Jiang-Shi NPC across Fengdu (on Mondays I replace the latter of these with the raidfinder quest). While in the arena, I also make sure to do a fatality on the mob so as to slowly work towards the arena fatality achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    I do the Pit Master arena daily quest and then in Fengdu I do the corpse-burning one and the one to walk a Jiang-Shi NPC across Fengdu (on Mondays I replace the latter of these with the raidfinder quest). While in the arena, I also make sure to do a fatality on the mob so as to slowly work towards the arena fatality achievements.
    Yeah, if I'm needing quick fatalities I'll quick path to Heavens Lake, pop the Sixth Con, and fatality the chickens. They don't count for kill count, but do for Fatalities.

Were you in a guild called ascension way back when? Your name looks so familiar?
    Needlestick 80 Ranger
    Fuldrox 80 Barb
    Jestur 80 Pom
    Zexter 80 Bear
    Zathus 80 Dt
    Totenstille 80 Sin
    Totensturm 80 Demo
    Billyburnyou 64 Hox
    Zantro 55 Tos

i usually do the brittle blade quests in shaolun. eventually, even the tea bushes quest from yellow priests, to get the blue hp pot...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Jester90 View Post
    Were you in a guild called ascension way back when? Your name looks so familiar?
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    yes
    The cartel on some map (example Paikang) for quest achievement, but only when i have time, onestly, i dont do daily everyday!
    Victory or Death

For Quests a couple other fast ones (depending on Faction) in CP - the fox-tail gathering at entrance, if you know the 3 spots close to the entrance it takes very little time. I also do the BB assassination contract as the targets are right in or near town.

For the kills/fats I cheat I have 2 accounts and 2 comps so I bring in my Demo, group, and kill chickens in CP. It's normally 3 casts and I'm done. It also tic's up the prey counter for achieves.

In NG/Chow - healing the sick and rot lake are also fairly fast.

For quests, I'd do the Scarlet Circle quests in Paikang to defend the camp and kill the 10 infected, they are both right on top of each other and right next to the quest giver.

For kills/fatalities, there's a ton of rabbits and chickens along the road to/from the SC quest area mentioned above, kill the prey animals as you go by.