Thread: Log-in issues

Default Log-in issues

I can log into the game and play just fine. I went to the website to resub, the old account info link was no longer there so I clicked the membership info link and entered my username & pw and it says wrong pw. I click the item shop link at the top of the page and it asked for username and pw, which I entered, and I was logged in, all my toons were correctly listed. Hit membership in the itemshop and once again get asked for username/pw, which I enter, and low and behold the system tells me they are wrong again, which I know is incorrect. Any ideas?
    ...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...---Roger Waters

Oathien - 80 Barb
    Khuzar - 80 Hox
    Zharrva - 80 Demo
    Vedious - 80 Conq
    Scyvillia - 80 PoM
    Quishu - 80 Ranger

You might have a different password for your account. Its possible to have an account password and a game password.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    You might have a different password for your account. Its possible to have an account password and a game password.

I know you can have different pw's for game and forum, which I do, but not sure about game/account using different pw's.

I clicked the link for lost pw and the system sent me a link to change my password, problem is the link is for The Secret World, not AoC; and yes I was on the AoC pages. I think it's within their system itself. I will wait until I get home and log in from my PC rather than trying to do it from work.
    ...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun...---Roger Waters

Oathien - 80 Barb
    Khuzar - 80 Hox
    Zharrva - 80 Demo
    Vedious - 80 Conq
    Scyvillia - 80 PoM
    Quishu - 80 Ranger

If the link is for "The Secret World" and not "Secret World Legends", then it should work for you.

Their account system (found at https://register.ageofconan.com/account) is used for both 'Age of Conan' and the old 'The Secret World'. This system loves to prioritize TSW even if you don't have TSW. I believe it should still work just fine if the email is talking about 'The Secret World' even if you never played it.