Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RF gem release?

I hope to see one of the new gems with Hate Increase/Decrease and the other with Hit Rating, about 100 should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    I hope to see one of the new gems with Hate Increase/Decrease and the other with Hit Rating, about 100 should do it.
    Thats great! My overzealous Tos def needs more negative hate. Not sure about hit rating though, but it might help some classes.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Thats great! My overzealous Tos def needs more negative hate. Not sure about hit rating though, but it might help some classes.
    Since getting 6 pieces of T6 armour, the necklace and RF rings my hit rating on DT has dropped a lot, down to 16% which causes me to miss with combos quite often in certain raids.

I agree. One slot should be hit rating. For the other? Not so sure what would be beneficial. I mean, the only stats not really addressed are immunity/evade. Kind of "meh" stats, though. If they were going to add another str,wis,int,etc, slot...seems like they could have just used the same gems already present at the vendor.

Another thing that could be interesting. Adding some type of proc buff.

The real question is: are they going to release anything at all?
    Last edited by Xarjil; 19th August 2017 at 18:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarjil View Post
    ... For the other? Not so sure what would be beneficial. I mean ...

The real question is: are they going to release anything at all?
    Couldn't you just ask Booklette to help you with those questions?
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12