Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aoc 2?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Man, we should count ourselves lucky they don't do to AoC what they are doing to TSW.

Would you want to play a new version of AoC, where you must all start over from scratch, where the combat system is changed to be more annoying. Imagine now having to move with reticle combat, and have the entire combo system removed from the game. Everyone is now like casters. Even more pay-to-win stuff added to Item Shop.

No thanks.
    True to that! I've tried beta and was absolutely stunned what they turned it into. The original is much better. It seems there are positives of Funcom's throwing AoC onto the forget pile after all .

Quote Originally Posted by Crolug View Post
    True to that! I've tried beta and was absolutely stunned what they turned it into. The original is much better. It seems there are positives of Funcom's throwing AoC onto the forget pile after all .
    SWL combat is like a gutted fish compared to what it was in TSW. Now it's the same old faceroll the keyboard and win every time regardless bs that I despise in almost every other mmo out there. But... in SWL General chat there is a constant stream of players proclaiming how much better the new combat is and how much more they like it. As a company that has to make money to stay in business what the hell can they do...

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    SWL combat is like a gutted fish compared to what it was in TSW. Now it's the same old faceroll the keyboard and win every time regardless bs that I despise in almost every other mmo out there. But... in SWL General chat there is a constant stream of players proclaiming how much better the new combat is and how much more they like it. As a company that has to make money to stay in business what the hell can they do...
    Yes, the majority of players want easy and fast entertainment. Aoc is really a niche game. I havent seen any quality game made in the past few years. Also. The current player base want everythibg for for free. Since nothing is free in this game you get either crap or ptw ****..

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Well to be honest the combat in TSW was never very exciting to begin with. The system from AoC remains much better than either TSW or SWL combat. After the dumbing down of TSW a couple years ago I pretty much never could die in that game while soloing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    Theres one big difference though.

Conan Exiles is ****.
    Indeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123