Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aoc 2?

Uhh, you do have AoC 2 - it's called Conan Exiles.

If you look, it pretty much has almost (or close to) everything that was supposed to be in this game.

-NPC camps/settlements that spawn and start to grow
    -Ability to hire NPC guards to defend your/guild base
    - NPC's raiding you base (currently in the works)
    - Fully functional siege weapons with realistic destruction..

I mean the list goes on... almost all aspects of guild sieges that were promised for this game are in Exiles. Why remake AoC for that, when they already have a game with it?

They're even adding PvE dungeons to the game lol.
    Retired / 2010-2016

i havent played in months. theres no new content and no plans to make new? no real reason to come back if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    i havent played in months. theres no new content and no plans to make new? no real reason to come back if so.
    According to Funcom's financial report there are no plans to currently update this game in any significant way.

So no, there's nothing in the works. There's even no more development letters - which is for the best, since they tend to promise us things that never come out. (new AA's, dragonspine minimap, crafting revamp, unchained mini's, etc.)
    Last edited by krippa; 13th June 2017 at 18:53.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Yeah sadly because they've already done the whole Conan second coming,and then the unchained launch...The Secret World has Game Director Romain Amiel but not sure if AoC has anyone, if its the same person, or even what they plan to do. Which is fair what do you do with this game that's 9 yrs old and seems to struggle with keeping players' attention. Why do they even have the suggestion thread. It does appear to be that Exiles might be the AoC 2 which is unfortunate because of AoC's aesthetics, lore combat (good mmo) etc. If TSWL is a great success then perhaps they should look at another relaunch AoC or perhaps rehash some ideas or create new content which gives Funcom another asset and that potentially could change the image of FC and give some trust back as a company it's not that their games are terrible just their handling of them and lack of communication (no more monthly letters, or definite answers)..of course now its appears we are playing the waiting game or just moving on
    Last edited by davetheconq; 13th June 2017 at 19:19.

Theres one big difference though.

Conan Exiles is ****.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Man, we should count ourselves lucky they don't do to AoC what they are doing to TSW.

Would you want to play a new version of AoC, where you must all start over from scratch, where the combat system is changed to be more annoying. Imagine now having to move with reticle combat, and have the entire combo system removed from the game. Everyone is now like casters. Even more pay-to-win stuff added to Item Shop.

No thanks.
    This sums it up.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

AoC 2 won't be...
    Game is fine as it is.... i only wish devs put a little work to improve little things...
    meh...

If there would be any reason for making a new "Age of Conan" then i hope its not developped by funcom.

Personally, I think the graphics are fantastic and better than any of the other games out there with their cartoony, outlandish, oversized junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    AoC 2 won't be...
    Game is fine as it is.... i only wish devs put a little work to improve little things...
    What he said...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast