Thread: Buying Crafting Tools

Default Buying Crafting Tools

Which merchants sell the items needed for crafting?

Ya know, like jewelers tools and hilts.

There is one in each resource zone town and their title is [merchant]. For example the one in Poitain is named Umma. There will also be one in the 2nd floor of the tradepost in your guild city called Merchant [Tradeskill Supplier] or something to that effect.

Why don't you ask a question like this ingame? You'd have an answer in 30 seconds.

The NPC that sells the tradeskill supplies (like Jeweler's tools, lemon juice etc) in the trade post can be on the ground level or the 2nd level. I think it depends upon the zone or location of the guild city.

If you hadn't already seen it ingame, you can buy crates of the supplies (like hilts) that are needed to craft armor and weapons which will yield one hundred of the supply when clicked. As far as I've found, there is nothing similar for the alchemy supplies or the gemcutting tools...those you need to buy one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bvis View Post

Why don't you ask a question like this ingame? You'd have an answer in 30 seconds.
    He wants to keep the forum on life support.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    He wants to keep the forum on life support.
    Actually, it's because that never occurred to me. The chat window seems to be always filled with junk, mostly big, bold blasts of Russian, so I tend to ignore it or just set it on Combat.