Thread: Lycantropic Bite doesn´t work on DT?

Default Lycantropic Bite doesn´t work on DT?

Is the "circling wolves" (improved Lycantropic Bite) working as intended?
    If you use it, the whole group should get the health tap effect, wich is true for all except the DTs.
    Is the buff exclusive with the DTs health tap buffs, or is there any other reason why it doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Xpunishment View Post
    Is the "circling wolves" (improved Lycantropic Bite) working as intended?
    If you use it, the whole group should get the health tap effect, wich is true for all except the DTs.
    Is the buff exclusive with the DTs health tap buffs, or is there any other reason why it doesn't work?
    As far as i know the group effect doesn't work at all.Last time i tested it with some huuungry shaman on my barb couple of months ago i didn't get the health tap.

it doesnt "work" if a DT has a soul for our feast running (which is intentional from devs)

dont bother using this feat, it is quite broken to say the least. the duration of it is also laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    it doesnt "work" if a DT has a soul for our feast running (which is intentional from devs)

dont bother using this feat, it is quite broken to say the least. the duration of it is also laughable.
    Tested it on TL and it does absolutely nothing for the team regardless of class and whether or not a DT as a ASFOF up.

The extra 4.5% actually affects the bear itself only. Its not a quest typo, so doubt it'll ever get fixed.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 10th June 2017 at 16:40.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

sorry, I meant drain life, is the one (it was meant as blocker not to make DTs more OP, but this is just FC logic, on a spell with 7.5 seconds duration, who cares!)
    anyways, I will make new bugreport. because it's not working correctly now.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 10th June 2017 at 20:03.

Thanks all!

i tried it with other char´s! They get the buff from it but the Physical/Magical health Tap didn´t improve