Thread: 2 months since last post

Default 2 months since last post

Hi! How is everyone doing?
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Great! Log into game.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Hi! How is everyone doing?
    Well now that you asked...

I woke up feeling pretty **** since I slept barely just few hours, decided to hit the shower and get some breakfast, but knowing me I was too bored to eat at morning so I just skipped the breakfast part and went outside for a walk. After a while of listening birds singing and cars driving too fast, I decided time to go back inside because it was really rainy morning. Can't get wet now can we, we are made of sugar!.
    I figured I could light up my PC and put some music on and read some HOTS forums, well as typical nothing else but people complaining about "X" stuff is over powered or needs a nerf. Decided to play few games of hots and read a book for a while. I decided to check who has been mistreated or complaining here on aoc forums and I saw your amazing thread so I just couldn't help but to answer on your post. I hope I answered on your "question"

How are you doing? ;P
    The Law

Not bad not bad, Thanks for askin!

Quote Originally Posted by Sloejinn View Post
    Great! Log into game.
    Is it worth logging on?

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Is it worth logging on?

If you like to read degenerates spamming WB locations in global then I guess
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Well now that you asked...

I woke up feeling pretty **** since I slept barely just few weeks, decided to hit the flush and get some lunch, but knowing me I was too bored to brush my teeth in the morning so I just skipped the lunch part and went outside for shopping. After a while of listening pigeons singing and scooters driving too fast, I decided time to go back inside because it was really cold morning. Can't get wet now can we, we are made of cement!.
    I figured I could light up my PC and put some elton john music on and read some 4chan forums, well as typical nothing else but people complaining about "XXX" stuff is over powered or needs a boost. Decided to play few games of hots and read a comic for a while. I decided to check who has been mistreated or complaining here on aoc forums and I saw your hilarious thread so I just couldn't help but to answer on your post. I hope I answered on your "question"

How are you doing? ;P

Glad to see old socks can RP like that.
    Endorsed & rep & kudos to you sir.
    Get jin back to game btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    If you like to read degenerates spamming WB locations in global then I guess
    The advertising of a World Boss raid doesn't bother me though I agree there is no need to post something a second time in Global if your first message is still visible. Sadly Global as a whole is a complete mess and waste of time to even have up.

Laethiel, I was just asking about you yesterday. PLEASE come back!

-Ausler
    "He who knows best knows how little he knows." -Thomas Jefferson
    Ausler was created on 11 July 2008/Alisaut was created on 25 July 2008