Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloody vengeance, what does it do?

Question Bloody vengeance, what does it do?

The description says "whenever their teammates are struck in battle there is a chance the guardian will become enraged and receive a damage bonus to their attacks"
    does it really do that? because i've never seen such effect.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    The description says "whenever their teammates are struck in battle there is a chance the guardian will become enraged and receive a damage bonus to their attacks"
    does it really do that? because i've never seen such effect.
    Yes, it is increase your weapon damage and movespeed, also it increase the damage of your Bloody Vengeance combo but remove all stacks after you will use this combo.

You can fit Hateful Vengeance in build to receive double weapon damage bonus. Also you can train AA fit which give you only 5% weapon damage bonus from this buff at 10 stacks.

You can find a picture of this buff here:

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...oody+vengeance

The buff is called vengeance and stacks to 10. It's a face like icon. It stacks only when your group mates gets hit unless you feat it.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    The buff is called vengeance and stacks to 10. It's a face like icon. It stacks only when your group mates gets hit unless you feat it.
    It also stacks when you hit someone, you can try it with dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    The Vengeance is mine feat does that. There is also another on the jugg tree that makes you gain stacks when you get hit.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Aett View Post
    I would suggest you trying it with a dummy based on the information provided in my post. If you are not aware of what the feats you have feated is doing, I'd suggest you to get an understanding what each feat does in your feat tree. You clearly have not read the feats and you have either, 1 taken a specc from the forums without reading what anything does or, 2 made a specc using filler feats to reach Storm Strike without reading what anything does.

Reading what things does helps you understand the game easier and makes you able to help others with accurate information. Don't post about talking about things that are not true, that is how people get confused.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

FYI, higher BV stack also reduce the CD of your BV combo. (With x10 stack and feat 30s cd to 12s)
    And BV finisher direction is right side for max dps.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

BV decrease all stack on Vengeance.. that's stupid. They should change it, and change few thinigs in polearm tree.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    FYI, higher BV stack also reduce the CD of your BV combo. (With x10 stack and feat 30s cd to 12s)
    And BV finisher direction is right side for max dps.
    Bloody Vengance is one of the worst combos Guardian have. Reason? Theres something called Innate-threat on combos. It's like a bonus threat/aggro thats comes on the last hit of the finisher. For example shieldslam have a high amount of innate-threat.

Most combos have this to them in diffrent amounts. But BVs innate-threat is 0. The only threat you will get from it is by its damage (which also is really low). And on top of that, on usage you will burn all your built up stack of vengance. So not only will you use a really low aggro combo, you will also decrease your passive weapon-damage by doing it. Its devastating for your aggro.

Some Guards live in the past, from when BV was actually good, but since FC broke it completely couple of years ago, it should be removed from those who wants strong aggro's hotbar. And if you dont agree, come to onyx! I can show BV users how you wont see your name in targets target
    Last edited by magnum92; 31st May 2017 at 10:34.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Bloody Vengance is one of the worst combos Guardian have. Reason? Theres something called Innate-threat on combos. It's like a bonus threat/aggro thats comes on the last hit of the finisher. For example shieldslam have a high amount of innate-threat.

Most combos have this to them in diffrent amounts. But BVs innate-threat is 0. The only threat you will get from it is by its damage (which also is really low). And on top of that, on usage you will burn all your built up stack of vengance. So not only will you use a really low aggro combo, you will also decrease your passive weapon-damage by doing it. Its devastating for your aggro.

Some Guards live in the past, from when BV was actually good, but since FC broke it completely couple of years ago, it should be removed from those who wants strong aggro's hotbar. And if you dont agree, come to onyx! I can show BV users how you wont see your name in targets target
    Isn't it good if you want drop agro then ?trololol <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast