Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanity Armors

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    it's (was) meant to test the new features of the game, and you can copy your live characters there.
    to do that, follow this instructions: link.

everything you do there will only affect the copy, so you can spend your tokens freely. if you're not satisfied, you can delete the character, copy it again and try something else...
    Nifty.

Does anyone know of a vanity armor or cloth version of this:

And does anyone know if Mithrelle still drops her bracers and belt in the lvl 50 destiny quest?

I have almost all of the vanity gear from Tarantia gilding tokens vendor on my main on Crom. Just missing 1 set.

I can try and set up a page showing front/back if there isn't any available right now.

Female and male outfits look different so mine would be what it'd look like on female toon.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by paperecho View Post
    Does anyone know of a vanity armor or cloth version of this:

No there is no such armor set that contains this item as vanity or cloth armor, all the variations ingame are light armor (sadly).

If you want that specific skin there arent. Cloth/social similar Yes. White Hand Master in Eglophian or Argonean for gidlin token, should be similar (leather chest greek/Roman style).
    Victory or Death

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12