Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: State of Funcom? Aoc?

Default State of Funcom? Aoc?

So...the only things I see on the dev tracker are the (weekly) restarts and such.

We didn't get any winter solstice things...not even the old ones.

No information on the promised annual subscription offers: and I know a lot of people are/were waiting for this

No information on how to get the last gem for the new legendary rings

No information on fixing old bugs such as the lich form invisibility cloak whenever you port somewere, etc

No news on the t6 weapon vendors which would be a lot easier to use your 400 plus t6 relics to get that last weapon rather than take a 1/20? plus chance of your weapon drop (plus rolling against the other few needing the same thing)

Lag issues seem worse that before (rf?).

The only activity we get are the GMs who go in and deal with afkers in raid finders and help online...but they can't answer questions and fix some things.

Item shop: the abysmally poor drop rate on the royal chest: AA tokens? Really? What use are those for the player who has 12/19 lvl 80 alts full AAs now? I pretty much gave up on getting that ring for my bear shaman.

Item shop: having it pop up with daily reward every time I log in first time is annoying: having it autopop up when I check daily rewards is annoying: if I want item shop I'll enter it

Does everyone know that you can get repeated teleport coin pickups from the loyalty rewards? I found out by accident (think once monthly).

Can we hear back on whether the game even has a developer or is just 'running towards empty'?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Does everyone know that you can get repeated teleport coin pickups from the loyalty rewards? I found out by accident (think once monthly).
    I do not know if everyone knows that, but I think everyone who checks which loyalty rewards are available will know:
    http://www.ageofconan.com/membership
    15 Teleport Coins

*Per character every 30 days

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    The only activity we get are the GMs who go in and deal with afkers in raid finders and help online...but they can't answer questions and fix some things.
    Count your blessings, at least they deal with afkers in raid finder.
    They don't bother with the ones signing minigames...
    mechanno says no

Since they would rather delete threads than answer them, it appears they're happy to continue stringing along whos left.

I would expect very minimal additions going forward, if any at all. Exiles is a big Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

The official response in this thread perfectly describes the state of this game's future.

yep 1 of my posts and 1 of my replies was deleted.. I guess thats how funcom deals with this -- they just hide it and delete stuff then actually have a reply to show how inept they are.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

State of the game: Server Restart.

Keep calm

and

farm raid finder

No sub offer for Christmas/New Year, no news on subscription pricing change, no update/plans for 2017, no GD letter, no reply from Funcom whatsoever.

Let's wait for the Q4 2016 Report which is due on February 28, 2017. However, I assume that the reception (read: sales) of Conan Exiles will be of ample importance for the overall state of FunCom and it's future.

Cheers Euklid

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast