Thread: How to claim Free gifts?

Question How to claim Free gifts?

Hi lads,

I came back to play AoC cause of that free lvl80 char, I never got to that lvl for whatever reason and want to give it a go and see if I fall in love again with this MMORPG.

The problem is I cannot find the way to claim the gifts, I created the free character but haven't had luck finding it.

Help me please :-(

As long as you're still on your old account the way it works is you create a new character, at the end of the creation cycle when you get to the confirm information box you'll see at the bottom of the box: enter (as a lvl 1) or boost to level 80. Once in on the lvl 80 you'll have the 'claims hand' up at the top left of your screen for the shards.

If it didn't work the first time, delete the character and try again.

If you made a new account for the boost, it won't work as the account had to be older than May 17th when the event started.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    As long as you're still on your old account the way it works is you create a new character, at the end of the creation cycle when you get to the confirm information box you'll see at the bottom of the box: enter (as a lvl 1) or boost to level 80. Once in on the lvl 80 you'll have the 'claims hand' up at the top left of your screen for the shards.

If it didn't work the first time, delete the character and try again.

If you made a new account for the boost, it won't work as the account had to be older than May 17th when the event started.
    Once in game on any character type "/claim" in chat to see list of claims with 100 atlantean shards. On fresh character might need to log off and back on again before claims list populates (known bug workaround).

Default Cheers

IT was as the first reply said, cheers lads, gift claimed

I have tried all of this yet I cannot claim anything, I see no option anywhere whatsoever. It even asks me to purchase it in the Item Shop although I have had this account since 2013. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKeyveLamar View Post
    I have tried all of this yet I cannot claim anything, I see no option anywhere whatsoever. It even asks me to purchase it in the Item Shop although I have had this account since 2013. Any help?
    If you have done what was said above with no luck, make a /petition in-game.