Thread: missing free Level 80 character boost on my account

Default missing free Level 80 character boost on my account

thou I think the extra character slot is there. The condition established in the website page about the anniversary is that "any account, in good standing, that existed between launch and the start of the event" is eligible, but my account was made in 2/15/2014 and is still missing the boost.

what does the "good standing" stated stand for.

thanks, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by elephanthead View Post
    thou I think the extra character slot is there. The condition established in the website page about the anniversary is that "any account, in good standing, that existed between launch and the start of the event" is eligible, but my account was made in 2/15/2014 and is still missing the boost.

what does the "good standing" stated stand for.

thanks, cheers.
    If you have the extra Character slot then you most likely have the boost also. You get it when you create a new character. At the very end it ask if you want to start at level 50 or level 80 if you have a boost available. Good standing means almost any account that was created prior to May 17th of 2017 and is not perma-banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    If you have the extra Character slot then you most likely have the boost also. You get it when you create a new character. At the very end it ask if you want to start at level 50 or level 80 if you have a boost available. Good standing means almost any account that was created prior to May 17th of 2017 and is not perma-banned.
    Thanks for reply bud, yet theres no such option when I'm about to create a character at all. I got three character slots on my f2p account and no level 80 boost.

By your definition of good standing I'm eligible as I presumed.

anyway thanks, cheers.

Default sorted out

just got my issue sorted out by the customer service through a ticket.

one of the best customer service I've seen, probably the best customer service, yes the best one assured.

just like to thank yall from the customer service, really appreciate it

customer service thanks, roddam too.

Quote Originally Posted by elephanthead View Post
    just got my issue sorted out by the customer service through a ticket.

one of the best customer service I've seen, probably the best customer service, yes the best one assured.

just like to thank yall from the customer service, really appreciate it

customer service thanks, roddam too.
    So did they say why you didn't have it?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    So did they say why you didn't have it?
    "the game did not properly credit you with one free level 80 boost." they said, kinda unknown reason.