Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Thanks

Default Anniversary Thanks

Just wanted to say Thank You to Funcom for our Anniversary Gifts. While the auto 80 and shards aren't all that important to me, I'm always happy to get to run a new (to me) dungeon.

Happy 9th Anniversary.

Funcom

Thank you Nebless! We wanted to find a way to express our gratitude to the community for sticking with us all these years. Hopefully there's something here for everybody to enjoy.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Funcom

Thanks for the thoughts!!! We appreciate it and glad you're enjoying it
    FuncomNicole 'Spynosaur' Vayo
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @Spynosaur

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Thanks for the gift its appreciated, its not your fault that we all love the game & will forever will be like

I concur. I'm not sure, yet, if the free slot has worked or not, I'll be testing that tonight.

It'd be cool, though, if FunCom ginned up some more lower level quests. After a while, running characters through the same quests gets a little unexciting.

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    I concur. I'm not sure, yet, if the free slot has worked or not, I'll be testing that tonight.

It'd be cool, though, if FunCom ginned up some more lower level quests. After a while, running characters through the same quests gets a little unexciting.
    Yes it works like a charm.

Thanks for that funcom, few extra achievement points for new 80 class Best of luck, AoC is still after so many years one of the highest quality mmo worlds out there. Was rough times but we are still here with you.

Honestly, compared with other recent years, in this year the gifts are pretty good.

Thank You Funcom!
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

I can only agree with my previous speakers, thank you funcom that your AoC-devs are still alive.

Don't let the game go down pls.

what did they actually "develop" for this anniversary?? No new content, only more tf garbage. Thats not content, thats just 6 lines in a script. Its been over a year since we have a dev letter, just turn the servers off and be done..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    what did they actually "develop" for this anniversary?? No new content, only more tf garbage. Thats not content, thats just 6 lines in a script. Its been over a year since we have a dev letter, just turn the servers off and be done..
    For a moment I thought they were fooling every player with this one
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast