Thread: Gilding Tokens

Default Gilding Tokens

Perhaps a silly question, but how d'ya get'em?

Can get gilding tokens from the daily login rewards. Also available in particular boxes purchased from the ingame shop - contains two I think.
    Also, particular "holiday events" (eg Halloween ones) used to give gilding tokens the first time that you completed them - this and the cash-box used to be the only way to get gilding tokens prior to the introduction of the daily login rewards last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Can get gilding tokens from the daily login rewards.
    Really?

I think I've been through that three or four times and I don't recall seeing'em.

Hafta check more closely...

It's like the 4th or 5th daily box and you get only 1 for the first 3(?) times and than in the last line it's 2 tokens.

Yeah, looked at it while I was on about an hour ago and saw'em.

Then, I remembered having seen then before, but never paid much attention, since I never really had a need for any.

But, a week ago or so, I clicked on that vanity armor merchant at the base of the traders in Old Tarantia and figured it might be cool to grab some.

They sure make something that has no effect in the game hard to get.

Not really hard to get gilding tokens are meant to be bought through item shop in hoard of the gladiator packs

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeadhead View Post
    Not really hard to get gilding tokens are meant to be bought through item shop in hoard of the gladiator packs
    Well, yeah, but buying stuff outside the context of the game world seems like cheating...

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    Well, yeah, but buying stuff outside the context of the game world seems like cheating...
    So buying cosmetics and vanity is cheating ?? you sure are contradicting yourself when you a few comments above QUOTE They sure make something that has no effect in the game hard to get QUOTE
    then i guess aoc is full of cheaters aswell is all who paid for expansions on steam becasue they bought a vanity bonus item aswell is all mmo players who ever bought a cometic item and loyalty rewards they must be cheaters too since they paid for premium and got items for doing so
    Last edited by mrdeadhead; 17th May 2017 at 05:54.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeadhead View Post
    So buying cosmetics and vanity is cheating ??
    Appears you missed the part where I said, "outside the context of the game world."

But, do carry on with your flame.

Item shop boxes and daily login(every 5th day is it?) as others said. Events, once upon completion x2. Sometimes if lucky you get x4 of them from the new daily questing big box.

I think they should make more vanity items outside of the item shop/gliding tokens and somehow tie it into the game play. People love to look cool, even in games