Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RAID FINDER : issue's and fix

Question RAID FINDER : issue's and fix

1: remove the 30min lockout for leaving most time's it's stress from a troll or really bad group bullying the victim's not a smart thing to do

2: add a vote to kick option troll's are bad burning out players with stress not a smart move funcom

3: may be add a old world raid finder t1 t2 be handy for new players to learn how to raid

4: add beater rewards or more of them as it is now most will get what they need and not go back to much stress for little reward after ring and gems

5: add a reward for running a raid extra points pots or a pet even a title or a mount will do

if any one can think of some thing pls post it funcom needs your help

6.Remove it from the game,add rewards to normal raid and dungeon content ,great success.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    6.Remove it from the game,add rewards to normal raid and dungeon content ,great success.
    This is the best solution, but i think RF is here to stay
    Moderated by SciIti : please, not this sort of joke, thank you

Toons: Darthpowie, Powie, Lynvingeen, Zummigummi and friends <3

RF is like current generation in this world, full of safe space wanna be offended re*ards. With no knowledge in anything useful
    Just remove it from the game and add additional quests to gain atlantean shards from dungeons / REAL RAIDS
    The Law

Some vote to kick option would really help. This morning (EU time) one player was spreading miasma on purpose on everybody else and caused several wipes and we couldn't do nothing more than retreat.
    Last edited by Bill13; 11th May 2017 at 14:47.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

1) Keep it in game but you can only get rewards Epic/Blue box from it once per week. That way if people want to run it to experience content as was the suggested reasoning by the devs then they can, but at least they cant sit in it all week bypassing real content for easy gear.

2) Add those or similar rewards to existing HM content to entice people to actually you know play the game. (Epic box at the end of a raid etc)

3) +1 to any option to remove griefers, lazybones or fools from RF.

4) World boss isnt going anywhere obviously so can you at least change it to a more random "monster attack" style, 1-2 days a month instead of a week or something it randomly spawns somewhere instead of the camp fest it is now.

5) Please as usual ignore steps 1-4 as nobody will read this anyway.

Thanks

The best fix for the Raid Finder.

1. Remove the Raid Finder for good and forget this nonsense.
    2. While we are at fixing stuff, remove World Bosses in PVE areas as well.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

No. Do not remove rf since it gives an introduction to raids and after some time few t4 pieces - unless one is tard and only does rf all the time and I don't think there are many of those.

Due to rf I got few t4 pieces, besides my usual faction epics and I got to see and understand raids. And now I can get into pugs when there is lfg, and I got my characters geared and I met some cool people.

As for afkers and griefers - when unlucky there is maybe 3-4 of them at worst case scenario. In most cases there is less. So introduce a vote system and if 18 players agree to kick the fiend out, make it so. Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by drmir View Post
    No. Do not remove rf since it gives an introduction to raids and after some time few t4 pieces - unless one is tard and only does rf all the time and I don't think there are many of those.

Due to rf I got few t4 pieces, besides my usual faction epics and I got to see and understand raids. And now I can get into pugs when there is lfg, and I got my characters geared and I met some cool people.

As for afkers and griefers - when unlucky there is maybe 3-4 of them at worst case scenario. In most cases there is less. So introduce a vote system and if 18 players agree to kick the fiend out, make it so. Too easy.
    Rf gives as much introduction to raid as WB does which is none. RF has nothing to do with communication, putting up teams and what to do. Only thing it does is make horrible players, I bet if we gather 24 rf farmers in their full t4 gears to play real t4 raid pre nerfs, they would not clear jade citadel before servers close in this game.
    The Law

RL usually ask for gear and exp. If someone can't pull their weight, the RL can always kick them and try again. Its not like they are locked into a rf with afkers and deaders.

Giving alts and new players better gear has to at least give them a better chance at surviving long enough to do some good in a raid.

But those who are brand new or new to raids really need to speak up and say they don't know the mechanics imo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast