Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    Well were getting something for the anniversary.

https://twitter.com/joelbylos/status/863418923995234304
    Believe it when I see it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by ckirmser View Post
    ... The misconception is that freedom of speech means freedom of responsibility for what one says.

A popular example is that one can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Thing is, you can, IF there's a fire. Otherwise, you're held accountable for what you yelled.
    Or one can't yell "freedom" on the top of some mountain otherwise they can be held responsible for what they yelled...

Future outlook
    The revenue and profit of Funcom depend on the performance of its existing games and future
    games, in combination with the cost performance of the Company. The Company believes the
    largest potential value drivers of the Company to be Conan Exiles, with Secret World Legends™
    and its older live games continuing to bring solid revenues.

The Company intends to perform the following activities that may have a significant impact on the
    revenues for the financial year 2017 and beyond:
    · Q2 2017 – Relaunch of The Secret World as Secret World Legends
    · Q3 2017 – Launch of Conan Exiles on the Xbox One Game Preview program together with
    the release of a large content update to game. Summer seasonal sales for all products
    · Q4 2017 – Halloween and Christmas seasonal sales for all products
    · Q1 2018 – Full release of Conan Exiles for PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4
    (From the Annual Report 2016, page 12)

This raises a few questions, because we know from experience we have to be extrem carefull with words here:
    Is AoC a part of "all products"?
    Does "seasonal sales" mean % off the ridicoulus item shop prices, hence sales IN the game?
    Does "seasonal sales" mean sales OF the game, read speacial sub offers?

100 atlantean shards on claim.
    Double shards from RF boxes
    Free lvl 80 + free char slot
    Shadows of the Past questline is back (Old Tar sewers)

new RF rings for left finger with exact same stats as right finger just different name and 2 new gem slots besides the chaos slot.

I would be somewhat OK with more rings if only we could get shards from real raids and instances. Now it's just more overpowered **** as reward for doing some of the worst content the game has to offer.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 17th May 2017 at 14:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    100 atlantean shards on claim.

new RF rings for left finger with exact same stats as right finger just different name and 2 new gem slots besides the chaos slot.

I would be somewhat OK with it if only we could get shards from real raids and instances. Now it's just more overpowered **** as reward for doing some of the worst content the game has to offer.
    Perfect analisys...

Quote Originally Posted by Malagrazia View Post
    Perfect analisys...
    Actually missed a few things in first post. Updated now

Can't say I'm impressed, but wasn't expecting anything at all, so I guess its .. something?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I'm pleasantly surprised!
    It turns out the game is not absolutely neglected. This means that also in the future we will be able to receive small updates and fixes.
    I'm sure, if the player base will rise rather than fall, we can get more serious updates also.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    I'm pleasantly surprised!
    It turns out the game is not absolutely neglected. This means that also in the future we will be able to receive small updates and fixes.
    I'm sure, if the player base will rise rather than fall, we can get more serious updates also.
    Im sorry to break your spirit but adding virtual items that requires a couple of minutes of work, to continue the ongoing RF grind, is not a sign of giving us more serious updates. Its rather the opposite, they give us more cool toys so we can continue to play alone in their absence.
    Last edited by magnum92; 17th May 2017 at 15:46.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Im sorry to break your spirit but adding virtual items that requires a couple of minutes of work, to continue the ongoing RF grind, is not a sign of giving us more serious updates. Its rather the opposite, they give us more cool toys so we can continue to play alone in their absence.
    yes this is not content.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast