Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slithering Chaos ring droprate

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    thats not true. on my guard I got to chose between the dps ring and protection ring.
    Barb was not offered so maybe only soldier class have the option of protection ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    Barb was not offered so maybe only soldier class have the option of protection ring.
    Correct. Only soldiers can pick the protection ring.

BS can't pick the normal strength ring either and DT can't pick a wisdom ring. I'm unsure if hox can pick the normal int ring or has to go for the bad hox ring as a reward.

Still no ring from chaos after so many f*cking runs, finding a group for Ubah-Kan is impossible, I would have 2 RF rings in that time searching for a group lol

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Still no ring from chaos after so many f*cking runs, finding a group for Ubah-Kan is impossible, I would have 2 RF rings in that time searching for a group lol
    Ï start atleast 2 coils per week and they fill up almost insta, just start one instead of trying to find one
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Ï start atleast 2 coils per week and they fill up almost insta, just start one instead of trying to find one
    I love how every role for group is spamming in global that they are looking for group.
    Like why the **** ppl wont be like, hey there is tank and healer looking for same **** as I do as dps, I probably should invite them and make a group instead of being a bitch and waiting someone else do it for me.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I love how every role for group is spamming in global that they are looking for group.
    Like why the **** ppl wont be like, hey there is tank and healer looking for same **** as I do as dps, I probably should invite them and make a group instead of being a bitch and waiting someone else do it for me.
    You know, almost all Chaos runs I did were groups formed by me, I even tried to find people for Ubah-Kan but I get totally no tells.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    You know, almost all Chaos runs I did were groups formed by me, I even tried to find people for Ubah-Kan but I get totally no tells.
    I was not pointing fingers, was just from what I see in global.
    The Law

The problem is that the last 2 bosses in Coils requires a level of coordination that is hard to achieve in a pug. Now, I'm explaining my opinion, but I guess that most veterans thinks the same: I've been farming that place for long enough, way too long to be willing to spend hours there with a pug, with a high chance to don't even finish it. So, if I go there, it's just because we have a guild group.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Problem is that old players are bored to teach new people new instances that havent been there and new people are too much spoiled with brain dead activities like RF/world boss to learn to play their class in a group activity that requires a couple IQ numbers higher than a zombie to enjoy the game.

I had run Coils with guild or pug people and finish it even with 3 people alive on last boss after 70+% ... sometimes you could run a coil pug (or the XX hard instance) and keep/add good players on the friendlist and invite them back again for next time plus when i see global advertisements with gear/AA/Skills/etc moronic requirements im totaly ignore them cause most of the time people that form them are more brain dead than a skeleton and wants 5 people to carry them.

* generic rant

Quote Originally Posted by tommygr View Post
    Problem is that old players are bored to teach new people new instances that havent been there and new people are too much spoiled with brain dead activities like RF/world boss to learn to play their class in a group activity that requires a couple IQ numbers higher than a zombie to enjoy the game.

I had run Coils with guild or pug people and finish it even with 3 people alive on last boss after 70+% ... sometimes you could run a coil pug (or the XX hard instance) and keep/add good players on the friendlist and invite them back again for next time plus when i see global advertisements with gear/AA/Skills/etc moronic requirements im totaly ignore them cause most of the time people that form them are more brain dead than a skeleton and wants 5 people to carry them.

* generic rant
    I tried to teach people Chaos but I gave up after we wiped like 100 times at the first boss because people don't know things like "Line of Sight" or even "middle of the room"... yeah, even finding the middle in a circular room is a challange for far too many f*cking people nowdays.

- "To avoid getting instantly killed by the boss you simply hide somewhere."
    "Where do I need to hide?"
    - "Behind a pillar, facing the middle of the room."
    "Where is the middle of the room?"
    - "We got a circular room right here... there is only one possible spot for the middle..."
    "I can't see it."
    - "Sorry but simple geometry is teached in elementary school, I am only here to explain the boss mechanics."
    Last edited by xCodename; 10th April 2017 at 20:48.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast