Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House Jade Asp

Default House Jade Asp

From the ass clowns who brought you RP Raids Thursdays, ERP Fridays and Ghost Siege Sundays, House Jade Asp has returned to Crom!

House Jade Asp will fill all your RP, PVP ERP and PVE needs! Formed under the utter incompetence of Prince Neverlin, Paks the Slave and the legendary High Priest Setet-Ka, we have collectively over 25 years experience in this game yet can barely make it out of T1 raids!

We have guild members from around the world and you can find people to play with pretty much anytime of day, if they aren't already busy or assuming they even bother to send you a tell back.

While RP is not required, for these who would like to experience living in a virtual soap opera, RPing within the Noble House Jade Asp of Stygia may just be your thing! Whether you would like to play a noble making an elaborate plot to take the throne that is doomed to fail, a member the priesthood of Set struggling with chastity or a budding mage at the academy in an epic love triangle with the head master and her husband. House Jade Asp has something for everyone!

If you have extremely low expectations in a guild, we are for you! Please send tell in game to Setet-Ka for more details. Or just find him in game, he's usually blocking the bridge with our recruits in Tortage. (Watching noobs who don't know how to use crouch to get by just does NOT get old, and is totally hilarious!)

For more information on this awesome opportunity check out our guild website: http://housejadeasp.gamerlaunch.com/...php?gid=539691
    Last edited by Neverlin; 22nd March 2017 at 14:34.

Default Letter from the high priest

Prince Neverlin I have an important message from high priest Satet-ka.

*Hands Neverlin the letter*

*Upon opening the letter it reads*
    "Prince you forgot to include the rule for raids...RP for raid loot...you remember? Also, it's Satet-ka you nab."

*Watching the expression on Prince Neverlin's face he bows and departs.*

Glad you back, so far so good;p
    Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Default What People are Saying About House Jade Asp

Hey folks, just wanted to leave this space for some testimonials on what people are saying about House Jade Asp and our members!

[Nephitila]: They also said we were an RP guild, but I have yet to encounter any RP.
    [Nephitila]: closest thing to it was all our leaders blocking the entrance to the Salty Dog in Tortage forcing players to talk to them.

-Guild Chat, March 2017

[Leannya]: Come on mate
    [Raid] [Snakeconq]: Neverlin, go stand in a corner, yer ****ing things up
    [Raid] [Bongon]: go and rp in the corner mate we got this
    [Neverlin]: lol what did I do? !
    [Snakeconq]: you spread blood draw, healed boss, made him hit harder, nothing much
    [Raid] [Neverlin]: I have been standing in the corner of shame the whole time
    [Neverlin]: can I come back in?
    [Funksorcerer]: no

-Thoth Amon, Lower Floor Floor, 5/8/17

Virita joined the guild.
    [Guild] [Virita]: thanks for the invite!
    [Guild] [Larkspur]: Welcome!
    [Guild] [Virita]: do y'all mind players who have sporadic play times due to rl obligations (work + college + fiancee)?
    [Guild] [Satetka]: not at all, no rules here
    [Guild] [Virita]: :-)
    [Guild] [Larkspur]: as the Prince would say...if you have low expectations for a guild...you're in the right place
    [Guild] [Neverlin]: TM

-Guild Chat, 12/08/17
    Last edited by Neverlin; 8th December 2017 at 05:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlin View Post
    Hey folks, just wanted to leave this space for some testimonials on what people are saying about House Jade Asp and our members!

[Nephitila]: They also said we were an RP guild, but I have yet to encounter any RP.
    [Nephitila]: closest thing to it was all our leaders blocking the entrance to the Salty Dog in Tortage forcing players to talk to them.

-Guild Chat, March 2017

[Leannya]: Come on mate
    [Raid] [Snakeconq]: Neverlin, go stand in a corner, yer ****ing things up
    [Raid] [Bongon]: go and rp in the corner mate we got this
    [Neverlin]: lol what did I do? !
    [Snakeconq]: you spread blood draw, healed boss, made him hit harder, nothing much
    [Raid] [Neverlin]: I have been standing in the corner of shame the whole time
    [Neverlin]: can I come back in?
    [Funksorcerer]: no

-Thoth Amon, Lower Floor Floor, 5/8/17
    l
    just keep spamming parasitic soul swarm and not spell weaving, you'll be fine
    I don't make points I make dents.

Thank you Satet-ka for letting all the old, fat and half-dead pvp keep-holding guilds live in terror again

Anyways, what is the story of the guild name House Jade Asp?

Default Developing Thicker Skin to Combat Baddies

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlin View Post
    From the ass clowns who brought you RP Raids Thursdays, ERP Fridays and Ghost Siege Sundays, House Jade Asp has returned to Crom!

House Jade Asp will fill all your RP, PVP ERP and PVE needs! Formed under the utter incompetence of Prince Neverlin, Paks the Slave and the legendary High Priest Setet-Ka, we have collectively over 25 years experience in this game yet can barely make it out of T1 raids!

We have guild members from around the world and you can find people to play with pretty much anytime of day, if they aren't already busy or assuming they even bother to send you a tell back.

While RP is not required, for these who would like to experience living in a virtual soap opera, RPing within the Noble House Jade Asp of Stygia may just be your thing! Whether you would like to play a noble making an elaborate plot to take the throne that is doomed to fail, a member the priesthood of Set struggling with chastity or a budding mage at the academy in an epic love triangle with the head master and her husband. House Jade Asp has something for everyone!

If you have extremely low expectations in a guild, we are for you! Please send tell in game to Setet-Ka for more details. Or just find him in game, he's usually blocking the bridge with our recruits in Tortage. (Watching noobs who don't know how to use crouch to get by just does NOT get old, and is totally hilarious!)

For more information on this awesome opportunity check out our guild website: http://housejadeasp.gamerlaunch.com/...php?gid=539691
    Thank You House Jade Asp for helping several of us develop thicker skin for raids and guild chat. The ability to ignore trolls, tyrants, bullies, and general bad humans beneath an avatar is now divine. The attitude I have learned from House leaders has helped me not only in game play but real life. YAY! May House Jade Asp live in hilarious infamy forever.

Default House Jade Asp - Now the number 1 guild in AOC!

House Jade Asp has risen from the ashes of civil war and Conan's attacks against our people to defeat all that lay before them!

During the summer of savagery we defeated :

Blacksteel
    Ronin
    Circle of Eternity
    Ronin
    Destiny
    and Funcom!

Now we set our sights on the challenge of Conquering Turan and Khitai as we face the ferocious Sheng and Entitys that have no place among Sets people.

The GOTAOC pvp campaign phase 1 begins this week.

Roleplaying events have been occuring weekly as the Arms of Xotli and Long March are underway:

http://aocrpcommunity.shivtr.com/for...or_unread=true
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Default active members and nph

Now topping 600 members active to 30 days.

Average online : 30 people from 8 am - 8 pm pst

offering powerleveling, bori leveling and quest help.

If you want to progress past t4 and not just ride the back of a guild thats farming it.....we are your team.

Join us and enjoy building the team not just the ride.
    Satet-ka High Priest of Set

Quote Originally Posted by starhunterceo View Post

Join us and enjoy building the team not just the ride.
    Or, just get ridden by the PRINCE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast