Thread: I'm looking for a guild (free player).

Default I'm looking for a guild (free player).

I used to play this game a long time ago, when it was subscription only, but had to stop. I also lost that account, because I had it set on an email that I don't have anymore, so I had to make this new one. I've been wanting to look for a guild, and have tried asking around in Tortage, but most people are either doing roleplay and ignoring me, or they try to talk to me through tells (which I can't do, because of being a free player, and can only do that if I have them in my friends list). I live on the East Coast in the US, so Eastern Standard Time. My name in-game is the same here (Chosutei), and I play a Cimmerian Conqueror.

Quote Originally Posted by Chosutei View Post
    I used to play this game a long time ago, when it was subscription only, but had to stop. I also lost that account, because I had it set on an email that I don't have anymore, so I had to make this new one. I've been wanting to look for a guild, and have tried asking around in Tortage, but most people are either doing roleplay and ignoring me, or they try to talk to me through tells (which I can't do, because of being a free player, and can only do that if I have them in my friends list). I live on the East Coast in the US, so Eastern Standard Time. My name in-game is the same here (Chosutei), and I play a Cimmerian Conqueror.
    Try Jade empire asp, Satetka's new guild, he's always willing to recruit newbies.
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    Try Jade empire asp, Satetka's new guild, he's always willing to recruit newbies.
    I actually tried talking to people that I saw in Tortage that was from that guild, I believe, but I was largely ignored.

To be honest, I'd rather leave the game than join that "guild"...

Instead, I'd recommend you Dawnsong. I think they are still recruiting...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

If you play during EST make sure you join a guild that actually has EST as their prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    To be honest, I'd rather leave the game than join that "guild"...

Instead, I'd recommend you Dawnsong. I think they are still recruiting...
    I haven't run into anyone at Dawnsong in Tortage, and as I said, being a free player I can't just search for their names and send them messages.

Quote Originally Posted by punisherr View Post
    Look into Meathooks Minions. Good friendly players that start raids 8pm eastern. Current progression is up to t5 Vistrix but we do all the lower tiers for fun weekly.

Contact: Meathooks, Fufu, Addicus, Tankfish or Crazyhorse for more info.
    For OP, this would probably be a good choice for you as they are US time zone based and will do lower raid tiers to get you experience.

I really can't recommend my guild even though we are US time zone, we only really log on to do T6/T5 nowdays...

Apparently someone at House Jade Asp saw this thread, since they invited me to their guild yesterday.

Either way, people keep telling me to "contact" people in-game. I can't. A free player isn't allowed to send tells to anyone unless they're friends with them.