Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Andrew, Dev Letter? Sub price update?

Quote Originally Posted by Elosso View Post
    NEW PROJECTS
    Two new projects are in early concept stages and will enter pre-production at the earliest during the second half of 2017:
     In Funcom Oslo, a new game concept using the “Conan the Barbarian” IP, whose pre-
    production has been delayed due to success of Conan Exiles

Age Of Conan 2.0?
    I imagine it'll be a small mini game like Hide and Shriek. Their strategy seems to be low risk-low cost development.

Unfortunately, any kind of development for Aoc can be considered significant because there is nothing left to recycle/port and is not low cost.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Can we agree to discuss this matter (Q4 2016 Report and possible impacts on the game) in that thread, as the title is much more fitting? We are talking about the same things in two seperate threads now.
    ->
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...-of-Funcom-Aoc

Quote Originally Posted by Selona View Post

"For Age of Conan, a Thanksgiving and a Christmas sale events were launched, new
    rewards were added to the Raid finder and the tie-in items with Conan Exiles were
    added.

No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward"
    Ouch. So it's finally official. Development is done, so much left unfinished and broken.

What's surprising though is that they're relaunching TSW next month. Too bad they couldn't do the same for AoC (well, I guess they did with unchained, but there was no new major content additions).
    Last edited by krippa; 28th February 2017 at 22:10.

Definitely not sub-extending Age of Conan. So happy I stopped myself at The Secret World some time ago.

Also,
     The Live Games – The Secret World®*, Anarchy Online®* and Age of Conan™ – were
    the major contributors to the revenues
    If they treat Age of Conan like this when it gave them revenue, what can the Community playing Funcom games expect for current and new games?
    Time to go back to KTS(s) and see what is happening there?
    Last edited by KephaPT; 3rd March 2017 at 13:18.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12