Thread: Master Bundle

Default Master Bundle

Hi I am curious about this bundle's armor "powerfull lvl 80" that can be used by a lvl 50.
    Anyone tried this ?
    How good os the armor compared to the lvl 80 blue AH stuff ?
    Many thanks
    Last edited by Sementu; 23rd February 2017 at 21:18.

K so I bought the Master Bundle and appart from the comsumables I got a 30 slot resource bag and a 92 slot item bag.

I am playing a necro and the armor I got is lvl 50 epic:

I got the Royal Woeful (set)

Robe - 445 armor, 32 con, 284 mana, 58 magic damage, 34 Crit rating and -23 PVP damage
    Head - 297 armor, 32 con, 284 mana, 58 magic damage, 34 Crit rating and -23 PVP damage
    Belt, Wrist, hands - 99 armor, 21 com, 171 mana, 45 magic damage, 16 hit rating, -17 PVP damage
    2 Rings (each): 31 con, 225 mana, 42 magic damage, 30 Crit rating, -21 PVP damage
    Neck - 36 con, 142 mana, 33 magic damage, 45 crit damage, -12 PVP damage
    Robe - 31 com, 42 magic damage, 40 crit damage, -21 pvp damage
    Staff - 50,8 dps, 40 con, 400 mana, 102 magic damage, 60 crit rating, 90 crit damage. -38 PVP damage

Overall I think the armor is inferior to Torment Set, (AH blue) that I am mosly using but its still ok for lvl 80 (casual, very casual play like I do) but it would certainly be a blast at lvl 50.
    It is obviously a disaster for pvp with all the -damage mod

Some images : http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/Kr...eshow/Mepheres
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sementu; 23rd February 2017 at 21:47.

First off, I'm confused as to are you lvl 50 or 80?

If 80, work on Brittle Blade faction gear and join T4 raids every week to replace the blues with purples.

While I hate to propose it, do Raid Finder at least once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    First off, I'm confused as to are you lvl 50 or 80?

If 80, work on Brittle Blade faction gear and join T4 raids every week to replace the blues with purples.

While I hate to propose it, do Raid Finder at least once a week.
    Hi I am level 80, the gear I got was lvl 50.

I am not really a raid player, but thanks for the tips anyway.

The armor builder on the aoc-is-better-than-tv website. It will tell you your combined attributes and values of whatever you want. You can also open multiple instances of it to compare different item combinations.

Truth be told, none of the items you are asking about are at all desirable for a level 80.

My understanding is that it scales to level though I haven't personally tried it. As in at level 50 the stats on it would be roughly half of what they are at level 80. That's certainly a decent starter set at 80. Crit rating ftw. No idea what the stats on Torment gear are offhand so can't comment on how it compares.