Thread: T5 Runestones in PvP

Default T5 Runestones in PvP

Which runestones work, which not? Afaik the Barb one doesn't work, while the HoX one does. Whats with the other classes and is it useful?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Which runestones work, which not? Afaik the Barb one doesn't work, while the HoX one does. Whats with the other classes and is it useful?
    All runestones work in pvp, barb too. All bonusses work. All finesse hits don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    All runestones work in pvp, barb too. All bonusses work. All finesse hits don't.
    Guess he meant which ones would u actually use and why even though u get a pvp malus.

The 12 sec BtD dot offsets the pvp malus by far while the 5 sec longer stack duration doesn't.

I think hox is the only dps that benefits at all pretty much. Soldier bonuss sucks. Personally I used T5 rune on my tos too. You don't get the finesse heal rating bonus from charged blast on players, but you still get stronger big heal and 10% extra fire protection on people affected. Has been a while so can't remember if healer ones had maluses.

My considerations might be different too now cause there are three more major rune stones that are good in pvp from arena and sub offer about a year back.

Back then I remember thinking the healer ones were pretty nice in pvp. So if that is what OP is asking I think it is just hox that gains significantly and healers gain a bit. Perhaps necro/demo ones can be useful but I doubt the bonus effects make up for the malus.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Nice. What does the T5 Runestone for Barbs do again besides finesse hits?

you can still find the descriptions of all the runes in slith's blog: link
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Sorry for the noob question... but do u have to do t5 for these runes and how exactly do u get them? Where di u find the quest?

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Sorry for the noob question... but do u have to do t5 for these runes and how exactly do u get them? Where di u find the quest?
    You have to get the achievements for clearing T5, and also have 90(?) T5 relics.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    You have to get the achievements for clearing T5, and also have 90(?) T5 relics.
    Thanks for your reply! So where do you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Thanks for your reply! So where do you buy it?
    When you first zone into Dragonspine, there will be a settlement to the left after a bit, vendors are there.