Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 Gold cap?!

Default 20 Gold cap?!

Im sorry Funcom, but I am not really happy with this cap. Yes, lots of people exploited on that server. But some of us really made our gold legitimately.. I do not think a 20G cap is fair. I think a cap of 100G or 200G would be more reasonable. I really do not care about resources/mats or even losing our guild cities.. As long as we can keep our PVP gear and weapons we are mostly happy.. (and I am not referring to T3 weapons)

Funcom

You should be able to keep any character-bound gear you have equipped on your character and in your inventory, so your PvP gear should remain intact.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    You should be able to keep any character-bound gear you have equipped on your character and in your inventory, so your PvP gear should remain intact.
    Hi Andy,

Is there any reason you aren't doing the merge tomorrow?
    And maybe the gold cap going to 50g would be better?

Funcom

We made the decision to push the Rage/Fury merge back a day in order to dedicate the necessary time to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
    Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    We made the decision to push the Rage/Fury merge back a day in order to dedicate the necessary time to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

why is crom going down if you are merging rage/fury?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Funcom

We have to bring down the entire character database in order to perform the transfer.
    Community Manager

20G cap Rage FunComized once again rofl. I feel pity for peeps that re-sub to bring gold into fury,and now they will take 20G lolz.. Ok they can buy gear for tortage questing HAHA whoops

But seriously the prices on Rage, another thread here a player pasted text from one of his sales. Like 1000G for a Panda. 1:100 ratio is fine!

Default this is so silly to me, damage was done let fair ppl carry on with something

honestly just 20g? how thats fair to anyone who were for example a dedicated fair player on rage? please tell me ...

i will say one thing since at first i didnt want to and thought FC will make right decisions, but to me those gold restrictions looks plain stupid - ill tell it way in a moment but first,

i was on rage since day 1 there, played the game there which im guy who were in AoC since day one also with collectors edition, i played a lot i think it would be even 2 years of constant day by day playing, i saw plenty there - times of server flourishing and times it was hard to start off 1 minigame and times exploiters did their dirty tricks there - which shortly after i got to know what is happening ive just quit for good. I managed to get few hundred gold just in few first weeks of server start - iwas totally ffa pvper who did hunt players for purpose to have some fun and to gain something on it, here is my statement i have never explited anything there, tho i was in one guild kobk and was part of their t3 raiding progression which looked normal to me but it appeared it wasnt - one guy from there i think he was their GL at some point, did some nasty stuff on purpose - he transfered plenty of riches out of server - which im ashamed now it was with my help a bit but i wasnt concious of this and after he posted here on forums thread regarding exploiting there - FC after closed up transfers and here we are now with its epilog, so guy got what he wanted and he also blocked other guys to secure his status of wealthy ma dude or smth, so concluding - its just thing that damage was done - guy could get off rage literally dozens of thousands gold and shards - and you let him do this and killed very good idea of HC-PvP Server - and now you want to force even if there would be less reamains of fair players to pay for your mistake and for dirty exploiters.

so concluding when i was thinking about transfers i was like ohhh - at last - i was to get to know that i wont be able to take any of mats with me which i accumulated so patiently by all time there, i started doing it in rush after crafting revamp was introduced - at least the idea of it, but i can live with it that i will lose it all since i understand it that they could exploit it really hard, but who with common sense gone out with 20 g limit? i would understand you would go with few hundred and even 500g or 1000g since i believe its very little money tbh, for 500 gold it will be hard for you to buy even 1 stupid Ibis, which i dont have even once till this time and i have 18 lvl 80 and im Warlord ;/

People pay for their premium subs for purpose - they had sometimes their life dedicated for playing there - ive quit and tbh i dont play AoC that much as i used to in past, think of how many ppl would even be able to get out from there without gold cap from f2p status, 50-100 maybe? even if they would exploit thats not much - imo you should go and ask ppl for example on Crom what would they think if you would want to strip them off of all IBIS and t3 Crafts and recipse cos they are bugged and break gameplay... please do so

so imo you need to raise the cap for sure - 100g? no, imo at least few hundred, it wont spoil economy at all since you would have to be premium at first to be able to go on with it, and it will honor fair players who believed in rage and were there for bad & good and ones that are honest and honorable, honestly 20g for few years of playing?
    Your Slam critically slashes Lozig for 2813.

Default a title

Quote Originally Posted by urfaust View Post
    20g cap :d rage funcomized once again rofl. I feel pity for peeps that re-sub to bring gold into fury,and now they will take 20g lolz.. Ok they can buy gear for tortage questing haha whoops :d
    ahoy sailor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast