Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

This is absolutely unacceptable in pvp. Gigantic exodus of pvp focused players will be imminent if it stays.

There is already a huge gap between new and veteran pvp players, this new rune will only further the gap, introducing pay to win mechanic as well. Can you simply imagine a complete newcomer in a minigame? It's horrendous already with full AA pvp 10 and pve gems etc. running around, add this rune and it's getting hilarious.

Of course, balance between classes will be messed up as well.

This action seems like a one last attempt to milk the cash cow, because many mmorpgs went this way with very bad results. If it's not a pay to win game from the start, if you have a different kind of players, this simply won't work.

This rune will destroy not only PvP balance but PvE balance too, it will completely wreck it into the ground. Seriously, who thought that a +30% crit damage buff would be a good idea? The RF rings are already ridiculous in terms of critical hitrating and damage increasement.

And as a lot of people already stated: It will favor certain classes that are already completely overpowered even more and make others redundant. DTs will lock aggro in seconds, no need for tank gear, you can go full DPS and heal yourself from these insane crits. This rune should not be released at all, it's just plain unbalanced and is aimed to grab peoples money who want to use that overpowered stuff.

If you are really going to release this you can just release weapons for all classes that instantly kill monsters like the needle from the Brittle Blade quest. Damage is the last thing classes in AoC need, there is enough of it, everyone goes for damage already because it's the only way to compete with other more reliable damage classes, you should try to make other playstyles appealing.

The problem here is that most of you will buy it and send the message that what they're doing is a good idea, their tactic to increase sales is enticing you all with a must have, gamebreaking reward, and anyone who buys it is just saying 'I support p2w' and is part of the problem, whether they want to play Exiles or not.

BTW, to you guys asking where your sub offer is, this is what you got, buy Conan Exiles if you want and AoC rune, you just don't get the AoC time, for that you have to pay extra.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

They screwed up TSW with a pay to win item from buying The Park so don't expect them to fix this OP piece of crap any time soon.

Funcom, how about you remove the Exile rune and actually adjust the T6 rune to make it useful all the time (i.e. remove the minus healing modifier).

Funcom, DON'T do it. DON'T make AoC pay to win.

Just don't.

Don't.

You do it anyways?

Ok, then max. 5%.
    Last edited by ConanLogan; 27th January 2017 at 17:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    The problem here is that most of you will buy it and send the message that what they're doing is a good idea, their tactic to increase sales is enticing you all with a must have, gamebreaking reward, and anyone who buys it is just saying 'I support p2w' and is part of the problem, whether they want to play Exiles or not.

BTW, to you guys asking where your sub offer is, this is what you got, buy Conan Exiles if you want and AoC rune, you just don't get the AoC time, for that you have to pay extra.
    The truth is this will happen ,as long as majority of players keeps complaining but then going along with the sleazy marketing and buying that $h!t. It will keep going that way.So if everyone here that complains about it doesn't want this in the game don't buy it.I bet though i will see most of you in x amount of time having it.Just like *everyone* complained about new shop and f2p model that forces you to sub if you want to use over 10 gold and are still buying subs and looking for sub offers ,woohoo.Also like everyone who complained about raid finder and then farmed rings on multiple characters in it .But it's not our fault ,blame capitalism !
    Last edited by -Shink-; 27th January 2017 at 18:08.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    The truth is this will happen ,as long as majority of players keeps complaining but then going along with the sleazy marketing and buying that $h!t. It will keep going that way.So if everyone here that complains about it doesn't want this in the game don't buy it.I bet though i will see most of you in x amount of time having it.Just like *everyone* complained about new shop and f2p model that forces you to sub if you want to use over 10 gold and are still buying subs and looking for sub offers ,woohoo.Also like everyone who complained about raid finder and then farmed rings on multiple characters in it .But it's not our fault ,blame capitalism !
    Seems like I am the only person who did not farm raidfinder, not buy things from the new item store, not subscribe for more than a year now and not played for more than half a year...
    Whatever, they will still release this abomination of a rune and it will break the game (again) like the raidfinder did.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Seems like I am the only person who did not farm raidfinder, not buy things from the new item store, not subscribe for more than a year now and not played for more than half a year...
    Whatever, they will still release this abomination of a rune and it will break the game (again) like the raidfinder did.
    Well you are one of the few ,because if majority of players did not support this concept ,for example new raid finder gem wouldn't have gone through.However funcom has the numbers and it seems the numbers say people love stuff like that or they buy them anyway even if they complain about it.About 10 players from my guild haven't resubbed and hardly log on and also haven't farmed RF etc .Still the majority that posts in this forum complained and then went along with whatever fc threw at them .Also most of my guild did.So there you go

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    Well you are one of the few ,because if majority of players did not support this concept ,for example new raid finder gem wouldn't have gone through.However funcom has the numbers and it seems the numbers say people love stuff like that or they buy them anyway even if they complain about it.About 10 players from my guild haven't resubbed and hardly log on and also haven't farmed RF etc .Still the majority that posts in this forum complained and then went along with whatever fc threw at them .Also most of my guild did.So there you go
    I 100% agree with you Shinken and unfortunately I am also guilty of doing Pet Pit and Raid Finder a bit to much to get the OP rewards they give.
    I tried to host T1 and T2 when it was launched but it was literally impossible to fill those raids back then (maybe its easier now when people are ringed up) and I kind of gave up on it unfortunately. I still cant understand why they dont offer Atlantean shards for proper content. But thats not for this thread I suppose.

Regarding this reward, this pay2win reward, is a bit of another matter imo. I do understand they wanna intertwine the launch of Exiles with Age of Conan and thats a good thing. But to give this totally OP reward is something that I find hard to understand Even as a casual, not very perceptive, player like me can understand the negative effects it will have on PVP mainly.

So please Funcom, dont release this Rune in its current form. Please check the feedback in this thread and take it into consideration before this offer becomes active.
    Retired

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast