Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: State of Funcom? Aoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Irathi View Post
    I've invested in funcom stocks and followed that rating every day.
    Gj man, their stock went down -13,33% just today
    Last edited by Blackyyy; 31st March 2017 at 12:49.
    Impera - Black - Dolfie - Trioxide

Haha yeah thanks, well a 12 month sub was probably a bit much.

Yeah down a bit today, but it's quite a lot up from 0.9 kr... So I'm still fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Irathi View Post
    Well.. I resubbed yesterday for another 12 months..

First time i play since the included 30 days when i bought at release!

And btw Conan Exiles rating were never overwhelmingly positive, it climed from early 63% to 68%. I've invested in funcom stocks and followed that rating every day.
    Why someone would resub for 12 months and invest in Funcom stock boggles the mind....

In all honesty I've always wanted to return to AoC, I've just been preoccupied with other games, after a while i kind of forgot about AoC.

When Conan Exiles were released I remembered how much I wanted to try out AoC again and so I did.

Resubbing 12 months, I probably wouldn't have if I knew the state of the game before I did it.

Investing in Funcom stocks, well if you knew the history of the company and the stock movement before each launch of a new game you'd know it isn't exactly hard to get 5-20x profit if timed correctly. It's a really fun stock though also high risk.

What would be a nice gesture to all the faithful of AOC, would be for FC to sell off the rights to a real, authentic serious gaming company to take it and make it into what it was supposed to be from launch....riiight like that'll never happen.
    Seems they would rather see it die of slow tightening strangulation then actually do what is right by this game...just my 2 cents not even worth that amount I'm sure...

First they molested pvp till it was pretty much gone, then they decided to destroy PVE too with WB and raid finder. Anyone defending wb or rf should just go to hello kitty online.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    First they molested pvp till it was pretty much gone, then they decided to destroy PVE too with WB and raid finder. Anyone defending wb or rf should just go to hello kitty online.
    Hello Kitty Online is way to hard. I couldn't make it past the first quest "Make the Purr-fect Friend".

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Hello Kitty Online is way to hard. I couldn't make it past the first quest "Make the Purr-fect Friend".
    Catnip.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I don't like them (RF and WB) either, I just don't do them instead of complaining about them. XD

Quote Originally Posted by CimmerianGirl View Post
    I don't like them (RF and WB) either, I just don't do them instead of complaining about them. XD
    When the product is ****, complaining is pretty normal. complaining is what usually delivers the message, but no I do not do them either
    The Law