Thread: Legendary on trader

Default Legendary on trader

Just what sort of legendary items are able to be sold on the trader?

I know there are pets like a Magma Dragon...and the Gray Leopard social set...

But someone did post that there is no ability to pick legendary while looking for things

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

But someone did post that there is no ability to pick legendary while looking for things

the entire trader needs a massive revamp.

having to put in what type of item really is strange. no ability to search items over level 80, no ability for legendary items.

but since funcom refuses to have a dev letter since april 2016, there is nothing going on anymore for the game.. its dead..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

There are some mounts on sale too,

write name, "Swift" ....

and consumable or companion, i dont remember

There was also the Great Khan's War Bringer from an old Hoard, but I don't know if there will be any left for sale. It's the blue version of the Royal War Steed.

As far as I have seen, the only legendary things are social sets (gray leopard) and mounts (urine, that tiger one I can't pronounce, war steed, maybe a mammoth mount) and some pets (magma dragon)

Is there anything else?