Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its time to give pvp T1 to all PvP 0's

Default Its time to give pvp T1 to all PvP 0's

With the fact T2 is now buyable off of the shop and both Fury and Crom have lots of PvP 10's i think it would be only fair to open up PvP T1 armor to all 80's at pvp 0, there is a new influx of lowbies in minis and the reason for doing so is 2 fold.

1. These new 80's and lowbies are joining minis and they are getting destroyed, they are getting farmed by players in T1-3 armors non stop, we need to do away with this T1 armor requirement of PvP 4 and give to all at PvP 0, so they can take part with some kind of chance, im seeing new players in minis in Green and Blue armors, and this is crazy. How long will they stay and play and pay when the game is no fun and you see 2-3 players on the same team going 0-20

2. The second reason for this is also simple, Funcom has the worst mini game balance system we have ever seen, im sure we can all agree it is terrible... its beyond that its horrendous , and Funcom's system favors putting these under geared lowbie toons on the same team against pvp 10's, this is having the effect of destroying minis worse then they already are, so now we can no longer play with our friends in group minis , we now get one team full of pvp 0's in blue and green armors, Balance system is a joke and clearly Funcom are never going to put any effort into fixing it.

I have 4 PvP 10's i no longer play them because im tired of farming these poor players in minis, and also im tired of having minis games ruined because i have to do so,its not fun for my fully geared and AA'd Demo/Sin/Barb and DT to farm these players, i want to fight, i want to fight fair, i want to be challenged in minis, but above all else i want balance, id gladly loose a mini if its well fought, i know you will not address the balance issue, but opening up T1 armors to all 80's regardless of pvp lvl would go a little way towards helping, Maybe the boost of T1 armors would be enough for some to stick around and become a welcome sight in mini games instead of making lots of people shake their heads because of their shocking armors and the fact another mini game has been destroyed by gear gap...

I'd like to see healers get credit for healing teammates in a mini and tanks for taking damage: in other words, doing their main jobs.

I would like to see group queues re enabled. I would also like 1 million us dollars. And I also want to hook up with Jessica Alba just for 30 seconds. Will update as my dream list comes to me.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

TBH thats why i say we need this one simple change, its not a big one, but its positive for new pvpers, they not gonna reward healers, tanks, they not gonna do any code work or anything like that, but allowing pvp 0 to wear t1 set and weapons should be easy to do and would help a little...

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    TBH thats why i say we need this one simple change, its not a big one, but its positive for new pvpers, they not gonna reward healers, tanks, they not gonna do any code work or anything like that, but allowing pvp 0 to wear t1 set and weapons should be easy to do and would help a little...
    I agree with you my friend but asking for anything in here brings to mind the old adage. "Wish in one hand and defecate in the other, See which fills up first.

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    i know you will not address the balance issue, but opening up T1 armors to all 80's regardless of pvp lvl would go a little way towards helping, Maybe the boost of T1 armors would be enough for some to stick around and become a welcome sight in mini games instead of making lots of people shake their heads because of their shocking armors and the fact another mini game has been destroyed by gear gap...
    Signed, but sadly Laethiel will be proven right...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Signed, yet again
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Signed, yet again
    Well.. we have 4 people.. Somebody stop the presses!

Yea, activity is about to reach epic proportions
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast