Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New loyalty rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    I specifically did not want them to be released before the membership pricing was changed for obvious reasons. Now that this is out of the way, we should see them soon. It might be a little bit after saga before they're activated, but they're coming. And of course buying membership now will be credited toward those new rewards.
    I renewed my Membership for another 12 months with the new sub offer.

Please make sure that the Member Loyalty Rewards work out to one every 180 days since the inception of Member Loyalty Rewards or we will effectively miss a Reward somewhere along the line. If the next Loyalty Reward drops at the end of this month (January), the next one should be offered in May 2018 or Funcom will have fallen behind again.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    I renewed my Membership for another 12 months with the new sub offer.

[...] every 180 days since the inception of Member Loyalty Rewards [...] If the next Loyalty Reward drops at the end of this month (January), the next one should be offered in May 2018 [...]
    May 2018 would be nice but i still count to July 2018 ... and then again January 2019 and so on. Or maybe im too tired to see clearly

900 days loyality rewards added...

Are you serious? Is this the way to "thank us"? Or is it a special way to say " f** you all premium member"

That's really disappointing rewards.... and useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    900 days loyality rewards added...

Are you serious? Is this the way to "thank us"? Or is it a special way to say " f** you all premium member"

That's really disappointing rewards.... and useless.
    What would you rather have, another level 80 character I guess? T6 gear?

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    What would you rather have, another level 80 character I guess? T6 gear?
    An 80 char or another charslot are more desirable than these 900 rewards. a crown (wow there already is a crown on rewards) and a GM-pet that talks trash like hell.

GM pet is funny!
    Follower of Asura - Elysian
    Social Guidelines

There are people who make things happen, those who watch what happens, and those who wonder what happened.
    – Unknown

I just realized that for once, I don't have enough Subscription days to claim the loyalty rewards, funnily despite being a subscriber since 1 month after launch. Since the days counted started with the membership revamp on June 30th, 2016 I see that to gain the 900 day rewards you must have a subscription that expires after 12/17/2018.

you don't miss that much, honestly... the pet is so small that is even hard to notice...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567