Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New loyalty rewards

Unhappy

it will come with the new sub pricing. when its done.
    age of conan is the stepchild of funcom, so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by dohihr View Post
    it will come with the new sub pricing.
    which will come after the crafting revamp...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    which will come after the crafting revamp...
    yeah when its done (duke nukem). hp show still the offer that ran 2 days ago

hey, just asking when its time for new loyality rewards? should it be in nov17? Or am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    hey, just asking when its time for new loyality rewards? should it be in nov17? Or am i wrong?
    Considering they are supposed to appear every 180 days. The first picture I have with the latest loyalty reward (burning horse) is 24th of January 2017. 180 days af ter 24th would be 3rd of July, I don't think we will get any more loyalty rewards.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Considering they are supposed to appear every 180 days. The first picture I have with the latest loyalty reward (burning horse) is 24th of January 2017. 180 days af ter 24th would be 3rd of July, I don't think we will get any more loyalty rewards.
    Hm ok wow....... ANZU? It's going to be your turn ;-) or Odon if he's not just here to bring restart messages on forum.

I haven't got any answer about AoC from the Community Managers for some time now, sorry :/
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I haven't got any answer about AoC from the Community Managers for some time now, sorry :/
    when they fail to answer Anzu for sure the game is dead.. what a waste..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Considering the quality of their last loyalty reward update, a poorly textured horse mount, it's probably for the best.

They've been half-assing stuff on this game for years, it's better they just stop.
    Last edited by krippa; 3rd September 2017 at 00:33.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    This is a scandal as people pre-paid their memberships with the expectation that there would be a new Loyalty Reward every 180 days going forward, as was promised by Funcom. We need to get an answer regarding this situation ASAP - either that the reward is coming this month or AOC has discontinued Loyalty Rewards. I'm sure there are at least a few players that have not re-subscribed after noticing no new 180 day Loyalty Reward was announced or delivered, if not more than a few.
    Last edited by Radicaltop; 9th September 2017 at 03:52.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast