Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: soo this is what happening now ?

Angry soo this is what happening now ?

first i have 3 pic to share

1- http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2016/...8110573bc3.png

2- http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2016/...276462888a.png

3- http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2016/...f5dc88cd3c.png

if you haven't notice yet these are the ppl that work on Age of conan

look at the last activity

on top of Ignoring the game they don't even check the forum

ppl asked of the a lot of thing some of them easy to and other the cant as they said the dont have resources/money

lets talk first about the the easy thing they can fix but they still ignoring the players

1 - PVP arena and how to make it playable and maybe fun ---- (separate the PVP arena from the PVE)

2 - PVE arena and how to make it fun ----- (make solo ins or max of 3 players per instance)

3- challenge system --- ( remove the AA reward from the epic box and lower the challenges needed to get it)

4- the 4 hours CD on Chaos -- (don't make reset able but lower the cd to like 2 hours)

5- the new sup offer

6- the marketing for the game is really bad a lot of the returning players didnt even know funcom released T5 and T6 !!

7- new pvp map and new gear+lvl -- (about the map .. take apart of existing area and make new pvp map from it )

8- we need more and new vanity gear in game

9- dev stream for aoc like the one for TSW that would be very nice

10 - do something to make Colis of ubh can playable .. its one of the best dungeons in aoc

and theirs a lot of easy thing the i don't remember them all atm .

about the the thing the players need but we always get the same respond we don't have resources/money .

i gave this idea to the devs million times .

the idea is to start protector on Kick start (www.kickstarter.com) for new big expansion i`m sure that players will pay a lot to see new expansion for AOC

i hope the devs can take look at this thread and give solid answer not (maybe) or just ignoring us

pls leave the troll out of this thread

I dont understand the full list because I just started to play not long ago. But many ideas I find really good. I would support AoC if they decide to go for Kickstarter.

I just love the first picture.

Game Director: Logged in once to post the "arrival thread" and then never logged in again xD
    ffs thats so damn sad I can't even explain it, it's like at these cheap ass Steam Greenlight early access survival games where the developers log in once to publish and then never say a word again.

Funcom can you finally make it official that no one of you cares about AoC anymore?

And no, I wouldn't support a kickstarter for AoC, people paid so much money during all these years and got almost nothing, they financed their other games with this money and they failed so damn hard (lego game... wtf).
    Last edited by xCodename; 22nd December 2016 at 19:11.

Big issue that I have with coils is that it is too long. Break it into two parts with a cooldown for both imo.

And...what content for 'happy holidays' is going to be out?

Still nothing on annual sub...its been about a year now since we had an offer I think?

The black dragon came earlier this year: how long will it last? I need that pet on my main.

The only posts I see now are maintenance game restarts.

GMs responding on game pretty nicely and I've had some very good responses and response times, so at least someone cares...

I knew the 3rd guy was a one and done after he quoted my question with an irrelevant response aimed at making it seem like any of this year's content was anything asked for.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Regarding your criticism on marketing, try to look on the bright side. They still have that one episode on Big Bang Theory where Sheldon & Penny play AoC. Just saw it tonight.

Maybe, just maybe, it peaked the interest of 10-20 people and they're starting to download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    Tilty is also game director for Anarchy Online, The Secret World, and Hide and Shriek, sooo I'd say he spends like 5% of his time working on AoC...
    I believe Mussanaga is the only developer on AoC at the moment, I'd rather him work on the game than read the forums He does post on here quite regularly though.
    The only time Nophex (producer) posted on these forums is in June when FC rolled out the f2p/membership/shop changes.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    I believe Mussanaga is the only developer on AoC at the moment, I'd rather him work on the game than read the forums He does post on here quite regularly though.
    He did enough already, he destroyed pve side of the game with few patches so I hope he stay away from aoc, although the damage he did cant be fixed.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    He did enough already, he destroyed pve side of the game with few patches so I hope he stay away from aoc, although the damage he did cant be fixed.
    pretty sure the direction of game wasnt his decision alone
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    pretty sure the direction of game wasnt his decision alone
    Indeed but he chose to ignore every single feedback from players for the updates he was rensponsible which made 90% of the game be obsolete.
    Last edited by zeuss; 23rd December 2016 at 12:06.
    IVORY TOWER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast