Thread: WTB T3 Craft Ingots

Default WTB T3 Craft Ingots

Hi,

Like i already told you in the title, i'm trying to get myself a t3 craft.

I gathered 30 Shards, but since my guild isn't hosting any T3 raids and hasn't got enough members to fill raids for crafting, i want to trade my shards for 1 Atlantium Ingot and 1 Acheronian Steel Ingot.

Please contact me here or ingame if you want to sell your those Ingots.

If you are more interested in gold, please leave your price.

Sincerely
    Frenjoerd

I'm not offering any ingots but I think your expectations are a bit off.

For two ingots you should expect a price around 150-250 shards in stead of 30.

Honestly I would say the weapons are really not worth it anyways. Perhaps the 2hb if you are really into pvp but T3.5 blunt (easy to get) is just slightly worse but offers 80 constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I'm not offering any ingots but I think your expectations are a bit off.

For two ingots you should expect a price around 150-250 shards in stead of 30.

Honestly I would say the weapons are really not worth it anyways. Perhaps the 2hb if you are really into pvp but T3.5 blunt (easy to get) is just slightly worse but offers 80 constitution.
    So you are telling me people are still selling Ingots for about 10 to 15 times its cost? That prices are a bit off even if you are right.

Just as you i never thought the T3 crafts are worth its effort. Just wanted to add a warning boundary to my T6 guard as a nice prot shield, but i still don't think it's necessary.

If there is no other way, i'll gather people for 2 T3 craft events and craft them myself for the cost of 20 shards + maybe 20 gold for the rare mats.

But thank you for your comment.

They are actually cheaper then I thought. Currently 1k gold per ingot on trader so about 100 shards. Bit less if you are lucky.

It's not the materials that make it expensive. It's the pain of creating and leading two raids to craft. Basically you need to convince 23 people to do a harder raid with a higher chance to fail compared to normal T3 just because they like you so much. That's a hard thing to do if they are not your guildies. If it was easy everyone would make their gold that way.
    I've been thinking of getting that shield for my guard too but I just can't be bothered to go trough the trouble.