Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: More enjoyable minigames

Edit by Anzu: Well, that escalated quickly.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th July 2017 at 07:51.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    its not good enough to have mixed premades once or twice a week, also having to spend a lot of effort to gather the small community.

if pugs were playable, one could dedicate more time to this game, and grow the community. but all that remains are trolls, exile rune, raidfinder rings, and the inability to team up with friends! and some people that just won't let go.

PvP has its golden moments, Im not gonna lie. Hit me up on steam when you're done farming noobs in pugs.
    ::Hugs::

Little personal rant: I'm definetely retired, but it's incredible how many good moments are still in my head about this game and community.
    It's quite incredible how something "not real", "virtual", can enter your head and stay there for long time.

Well.. it was great..
    It's gone

Hi to all!
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 1st August 2017 at 13:35.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    ::Hugs::

Little personal rant: I'm definetely retired, but it's incredible how many good moments are still in my head about this game and community.
    It's quite incredible how something "not real", "virtual", can enter your head and stay there for long time.

Well.. it was great..
    It's gone

Hi to all!
    You could bring back the incredible moments to AOC if all of you veterans stop being retired So many players revel in the past of AoC, but to be very honest was really everything better in the past? What Age of Conan lacks of is a playerbase. It could be so much more fun if we just had more Players
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234