Thread: Please please for the love of all that is good and holy fun com devs!

Default Please please for the love of all that is good and holy fun com devs!

Can you please.. Change the time of night that the daily pvp zone on fury changes to a new zone!!

Currently it changes every day at peak north american play time 8 pm eastern standard time. This is horrible.

Please just change to to something like 3 am eastern, this would even be at 8 am for the euros so its win win.

I beg you for this!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Yeah the zone change time is always a bitch. I doubt it would ever change but its not like it would take a lot of resources...
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury

He he what devs? Ship is long sunken, its under life support and nothing absolutely nothing will change... I recommend find another title that has some steam left (all MMO's die and from gamer perspective, they all have one thing in common, one goes on life support, to squeeze last penny out of customers, next title is financed that way, and it goes on and on...)

Quote Originally Posted by StaHoo View Post
    He he what devs? Ship is long sunken, its under life support and nothing absolutely nothing will change... I recommend find another title that has some steam left (all MMO's die and from gamer perspective, they all have one thing in common, one goes on life support, to squeeze last penny out of customers, next title is financed that way, and it goes on and on...)
    I hear ya but if enough people complain about it something may be done about it. Problem is not enough people complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadicus View Post
    I hear ya but if enough people complain about it something may be done about it. Problem is not enough people complain.
    I would argue that it's not the amount of complaining but rather the amount of players actually paying to play. MMORPG have a lot in common across the board but I think AOC is above the rest in it's feel and gameplay (IMHO). I'd like to see Funcom reinvest in this game (maybe a relaunch?) utilizing lessons learned.

Saying that, I agree with the time change suggestion.
    "He who knows best knows how little he knows." -Thomas Jefferson
    Ausler was created on 11 July 2008/Alisaut was created on 25 July 2008

I was considering getting a year sub today to work on my aas with timers but then decided against it. It does seem like a good deal but i am not going to invest money into funcom when they will just spend it n other projects and do absolutely nothing for aoc. So pass on that i guess.