Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by leopardo88 View Post
    havent played HoX seriously a pretty long time,got mixed up through the buttons=)
    this is my crappy move
    if someone have some tips how to improve quality from 720hd to 1080hd on youtube it will be quite well
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzWFiz9e5Q
    Nice vid☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    this setup is the best for me, tried all the possibilities and except HP bars of my team mates when Im on healer I like it like this
    I still wonder why its "best for you" , so its better for you to lack info?

I mean lets say you fight someone, and its a enemy team healer running past you. This way you wouldnt know the healer running past you is 3% health, he goes behind the corner and heals up abit, being able to contribute to his team when you couldve slayed his face instead!
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

!!! no healthbars on enemies is just a fail, be it the legendary hyen or not so many times you're just gambling on targets, instead of looking at their health doing some informed decision.
    props for not killhunting. It's a shame how easy it is to activate the rest skill, if it wasn't the case, leaving players low health could be used way more!

anyways sweet vids! very happy to see hyen pov. but wtf is happening with quality of minis...

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    !!! no healthbars on enemies is just a fail, be it the legendary hyen or not so many times you're just gambling on targets, instead of looking at their health doing some informed decision.
    props for not killhunting. It's a shame how easy it is to activate the rest skill, if it wasn't the case, leaving players low health could be used way more!

anyways sweet vids! very happy to see hyen pov. but wtf is happening with quality of minis...
    Guys, I tried it yesterday and I just cant stand it Btw, low HP targets are easy to spot, they die in combat or trying to escape, but I ll try to give a few more shots

Quality is horrible man, bad team play in one hand and latency problems in another makes most of the minis very frustrating :/

Okay guys, I ve just watched some of my records from yesterday and Im having explanation for u

- premades (6 vs 6) - I ve never been a leader, so I was simply folowing the orders
    - premades (2-6 vs randoms - possible to face other premades) - depends if we were on TS/VT or just using the group chat, well simple kill order and everyone kinda knew whats the best in the situation
    - pugs (old fury ones) - again using the chat for the kill order and I dont know, most of the time its viewable from players behaviour to know about their HP status..basicly same counts for nowdays minis, except the fact ppl dont listen the kill order, have no idea what is their role and the worst is, they dont even know how to properly use their class...not even talking about knowing others classes which helps a lot.

I need to admit there can be sitation where would be help for the whole team if I had HP bars on, but no matter about HP, u need to who is the one to focus - most of the time the one whos hurting u and your team mates the most.

Play with all health bars showing. End of story.

Premades are played with a player being the center of gravity on your team. This is where team work comes into play. The center of gravity will change numerous times throughout the whole encounter. The teams job is to support your center of gravity, whether is be an offensive push or a defensive hold on the map. When a player (on either team) is killed, your center of gravity will almost certainly change and you need to adjust in order to have a successful offensive attack or a successful defensive hold.
    Last edited by Khramps; 15th December 2016 at 18:57.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    tried it again, no way, end of story
    I turned on the health bar and name the other day☺
    It works well for me,iif i put on all details its too damn mutch information, i only get confused, but name and health works for me☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

One of those rare one nowdays, everyone keep fighting till the end https://youtu.be/FSFFdsfA16I

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast